Okay so we cheated a little bit with this recipe and used pre-made AND pre-cut gingerbread boy cookie dough. Because, we can.
Hence the title being “Ridiculously Easy Wookie Cookies”. So easy, you won’t even NEED the force.
With just 3 ingredients, you can make these in 15 minutes to serve to your favorite Star Wars fans!
- 12 Pre-Made Gingerbread Cookie Dough Boys (we used Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips/melts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips/melts
- Icing Bags
- Parchment Lined Cookie Sheet
- Place all your raw cookie dough boys onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, and create "hair" using a fork, all across the body of the cookie.
- Bake 8-10 minutes (or if you made a different dough, go by your recipe instructions).
- Remove from oven, set aside to let cool.
- In 2 separate microwave safe bowls, melt your white & dark chocolates at 30 second intervals, then pour into two separate icing bags. Snip the icing bag tips very tiny for piping.
- Once your cookies are cooled, decorate them in a true Wookie fashion, let the chocolate set/chill - then serve when you please!
- May the Force Be With You.