Okay so we cheated a little bit with this recipe and used pre-made AND pre-cut gingerbread boy cookie dough. Because, we can.
Hence the title being “Ridiculously Easy Wookie Cookies”. So easy, you won’t even NEED the force.
With just 3 ingredients, you can make these in 15 minutes to serve to your favorite Star Wars fans!
- 12 Pre-Made Gingerbread Cookie Dough Boys (we used Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips/melts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips/melts
- Icing Bags
- Parchment Lined Cookie Sheet
- Place all your raw cookie dough boys onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, and create "hair" using a fork, all across the body of the cookie.
- Bake 8-10 minutes (or if you made a different dough, go by your recipe instructions).
- Remove from oven, set aside to let cool.
- In 2 separate microwave safe bowls, melt your white & dark chocolates at 30 second intervals, then pour into two separate icing bags. Snip the icing bag tips very tiny for piping.
- Once your cookies are cooled, decorate them in a true Wookie fashion, let the chocolate set/chill - then serve when you please!
- May the Force Be With You.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
It's right now, and in. your. very. kitchen.
When it comes to brownies, it's rare to find someone that can resist them.
St. Patrick's Day is over and Easter is just around the corner. There's no better time than now to start planning your cool and...
It's officially Spring weather and we're ready to trade our heavy comfort foods for light and bright flavors (even if this recipe...
Although Mother's really should be pampered every day for all they do, dedicating this special day for them is very important.
Staying on track with your diet during any holiday can be extremely difficult.
Cinnamon buns are perhaps one of the most beloved baked goods of all time.
Whether you have volunteered or were voluntold, taking on the task of a bridal shower can be both fun and stressful.
The Fourth of July is just around the corner and that means you're probably starting to plan your menu!
We love a good copycat recipe here at Forkly and this Wendy's chocolate frosty is no exception!
When a chocolate craving hits, the key is to not just satisfy it with a low quality, mediocre treat.
Summer is finally here and it's a hot one! The easiest way to cool down (besides living in front of the A/C unit) is a cold treat,...