If you’ve spent any time on the internet at all lately, you may have noticed the growing obsession with rainbows, and pastels and unicorns and basically all your childhood girlish dreams come true…in food form. When we made these we knew we wanted something sweet, colorful and magical. When they were complete one of us (ok, me) exclaimed excitedly “oh my gosh they’re like magical rainbow unicorn squares”…and so they found their name. No baking required, these are a quickly made fun dessert will keep everyone feeling the magic.
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (or wafers)
- 1 8oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (approx 3-4 cups)
- 6-8 drops of food coloring (we used neon purple and pink)
- Colored sugar
- Star sprinkles
- Rainbow ball sprinkles
- Microwave safe mixing bowl
- 8x8" square pan
- Parchment paper
- Place your white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl, and heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring well between each.
- Stir in your sweetened condensed milk, and heat again in the microwave for 45 seconds on medium.
- Stir in the vanilla, mix well.
- Add your colored marshmallows, rainbow ball sprinkles, star sprinkles, and mix.
- Next add in your food coloring, and mix just enough to swirl the colors, without completely blending them in.
- Pour the fudge-like mixture into your square pan, lined with parchment paper for easy lifting.
- Top with additional sprinkles and colored sugar, then refrigerate for 3 hours to set.
- Cut into squares with a sharp knife, and serve! These will hold their form in room temperature after they are set.
With a combination this good, we just had to make it!
By simply mixing in avocado into the yolks along with a small amount of...
This might honestly be our most favorite cake. It’s adorable, and it was so easy and quick to come together.
Planning to cook an Easter breakfast (or brunch) feast for your family?
Are you looking for delicious little treats to make for your family and friends this Easter?
Silk tie Easter eggs are quickly becoming the coolest and most innovative way to decorate eggs this time of year.
As Easter quickly approaches, the search for easy deviled egg recipes becomes more and more popular.
Looking to make this Easter memorable for your kids? We have all the recipes you need to make this holiday season fun and...
Easter is less than a week away and men and women everywhere are eagerly searching for the best Easter dinner ideas online.
Looking for ways to make this Easter special for your kids but don’t have countless hours to waste baking extravagant treats and...
When we released our 10 Cute Easter Cupcake Ideas for Kids we received such an overwhelmingly positive response that we’ve...
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day – that’s why it’s essential that you have cool, fun and healthy Easter...
Happy Friday, everyone! Today, the HalfHourMeal countdown to Easter continues with healthy Easter recipes for kids for every meal.