We are HUGE fans of the no-bake energy bites here at Forkly. We understand the need and importance of a few factors when it comes to homemade goods for those with a busier lifestyle. Anything within the realm of QUICK, EASY and HEALTHY, is exactly what we love to aim for.
So yes, we’ve made a few of these little energy balls from inspired by some of our favorite not-so-healthy desserts such as Cake Batter, Pecan Pie and Carrot Cake.
When we made these, we knew they would be delicious with the ingredients we were making them from, but we did not anticipate just how FUDGY they would be. Let alone a near exact taste of brownie batter.
We made these with no added sugar, and all healthy, natural ingredients. So it’s an indulgence you can actually feel good about!
Packed with proteins and completely dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened black cocoa powder (can substitute for regular cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (divided in half)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk (can substitute for water)
- Food Processor
- Cookie dough scoop or tbsp
- Add all of your ingredients into a food processor (except for one half of your flaked coconut, save for rolling!).
- Combine at a med-high speed for 2+ minutes, or until the mixture begins to bind and ball.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or tbsp measuring cup, scoop the mixture and hand roll into ball form and then immediately begin rolling in the flaked coconut.
- Chill and store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy. Will last 2-3 weeks in the fridge.
Halloween is an exciting holiday because it's a chance to go all out without judgment.
You've probably been seeing recipes for no-bake snack/energy bites online for a few years now. I know I have!
I love the holidays because it means time spent with those who are important to you.
Enjoy the fresh flavors of Mediterranean cooking that will have you dreaming of lounging next to the sea without having to fly...
Buckle up Canadian friends because the news we've all been waiting to hear is finally here!
It seems like everybody is sick this Spring. People are dropping like flies!
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.
Kids can be picky eaters and when it comes to the snacking department they often beg for the most unhealthy choices!
Have you ever gotten stuck falling, or diving head-first, down a rabbit hole of amazingly satisfying food videos on Facebook or...
Fish is full of healthy fats, making it the perfect well-rounded dinner.
Bloating happens when the stomach becomes swollen after eating and that feeling is never a fun experience.
Breakfast is often called the most important meal of the day. It can also be the most delicious meal of the day!