We are HUGE fans of the no-bake energy bites here at Forkly. We understand the need and importance of a few factors when it comes to homemade goods for those with a busier lifestyle. Anything within the realm of QUICK, EASY and HEALTHY, is exactly what we love to aim for.
So yes, we’ve made a few of these little energy balls from inspired by some of our favorite not-so-healthy desserts such as Cake Batter, Pecan Pie and Carrot Cake.
When we made these, we knew they would be delicious with the ingredients we were making them from, but we did not anticipate just how FUDGY they would be. Let alone a near exact taste of brownie batter.
We made these with no added sugar, and all healthy, natural ingredients. So it’s an indulgence you can actually feel good about!
Packed with proteins and completely dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened black cocoa powder (can substitute for regular cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (divided in half)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk (can substitute for water)
- Food Processor
- Cookie dough scoop or tbsp
- Add all of your ingredients into a food processor (except for one half of your flaked coconut, save for rolling!).
- Combine at a med-high speed for 2+ minutes, or until the mixture begins to bind and ball.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or tbsp measuring cup, scoop the mixture and hand roll into ball form and then immediately begin rolling in the flaked coconut.
- Chill and store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy. Will last 2-3 weeks in the fridge.
Whole30 is an eating plan that can actually become a lifestyle depending on how you approach it.
Granola bars are perfect for so many moments: breakfast time; an at-work or school-safe snack; a picnic, playground, or...
Rice is a staple in most people’s homes, including mine! It’s filling and the perfect complement to so many dishes, from meat...
Here's the thing, we tend to put a lot of emphasis on what we shouldn't be eating but it's time the foods we really should be...
Beyond Meat is spreading like wildfire. More and more fast-food chains are hopping on the plant-based bandwagon.
Being comfortable in your body is essential to living a happy life.
Surely you've heard the word antioxidant thrown around time and time again.
The paleolithic diet, also known as the paleo diet, the caveman diet, or the stone-age diet is a meal plan that predominately...
Weight Watchers has reinvented itself over the years and because of that, it is becoming more popular now than ever.
There's no better way to wind down from a busy day than to catch up on your favorite shows with snacks in hand, amirite?
The vegan diet continues to gain popularity and not to mention lactose allergies are on the rise too.
Earlier this week Starbucks announced that they're officially offering 2 new non-dairy beverages nationwide.