A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
It’s right now, and in. your. very. kitchen.
If you or your loved ones are Star Wars fans, you can make this super-dee-duper easy pizza recipe using mini pitas, pizza sauce, and some well placed/cut toppings. It’s really that simple! You won’t even need the force to make these, although…that would be pretty awesome.
- 8 mini pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Salami slices
- Black & Green olive slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Shaped cookie cutters (don't have these? find the outline shapes online and use a knife to trace!).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pitas down. Take a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the tops of each one, and spread out to the edges.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Then, using cookie cutters or a sharp knife, cut out your characters and place on the center of each.
- Use olives for eyes, pepperonis for death stars, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
This recipe feeds the whole family with a comforting casserole that takes a spin into the world of pizza.
We all love pizza, but how much do we actually know about it? How long has pizza been around? How much pizza is eaten per second?
When the Instant Pot first arrived into your home, you likely did what most of us did...
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
There's something about carbs that truly make my heart sing. Pasta dishes comfort the soul and that's part of what makes them so...
Kitchen gadgets are getting more and more impressive every year. The Instant Pot has been the most sought after kitchen appliance...
The holiday season is busy, between decorating for Christmas, hosting parties, buying and wrapping gifts it can all be...
You can never go wrong with buttery flaky crescent rolls but did you know a tube of crescent roll dough can be so much more than...
Many enjoy the season of summer because of the warm weather, longer days, fresh meals, and of course the trips to the beach.
Committing to the keto diet requires hard work and dedication, especially if you want to remain in ketosis.
Going out to eat is a great way to treat yourself plus it means you don't have to put any effort into cooking and not to mention,...