A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
It’s right now, and in. your. very. kitchen.
If you or your loved ones are Star Wars fans, you can make this super-dee-duper easy pizza recipe using mini pitas, pizza sauce, and some well placed/cut toppings. It’s really that simple! You won’t even need the force to make these, although…that would be pretty awesome.
- 8 mini pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Salami slices
- Black & Green olive slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Shaped cookie cutters (don't have these? find the outline shapes online and use a knife to trace!).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pitas down. Take a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the tops of each one, and spread out to the edges.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Then, using cookie cutters or a sharp knife, cut out your characters and place on the center of each.
- Use olives for eyes, pepperonis for death stars, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
This recipe feeds the whole family with a comforting casserole that takes a spin into the world of pizza.
We all love pizza, but how much do we actually know about it? How long has pizza been around? How much pizza is eaten per second?
When the Instant Pot first arrived into your home, you likely did what most of us did...
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
Ground beef is an inexpensive ingredient. It cooks quickly and it can be incorporated into many different recipes.
Following any diet alone can be hard but if you're able to encourage the entire family to participate you may be more inclined to...
Being comfortable in your body is essential to living a happy life.
One of the hardest things about cooking for little people is trying to plan great meal options the kids in your life will actually...
Chicken is an amazing protein-packed versatile ingredient. We've mastered how to cook delicious chicken breast but what about...
These Big Mac Bites are absolutely drool-worthy and the Copycat Big Mac Sauce is spot on - you wouldn't even know it didn't come...
The Half Hour Meals’ 2012 Culinary World Tour continues its journey, this time stopping off at Italy.