A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
It’s right now, and in. your. very. kitchen.
If you or your loved ones are Star Wars fans, you can make this super-dee-duper easy pizza recipe using mini pitas, pizza sauce, and some well placed/cut toppings. It’s really that simple! You won’t even need the force to make these, although…that would be pretty awesome.
- 8 mini pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Salami slices
- Black & Green olive slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Shaped cookie cutters (don't have these? find the outline shapes online and use a knife to trace!).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pitas down. Take a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the tops of each one, and spread out to the edges.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Then, using cookie cutters or a sharp knife, cut out your characters and place on the center of each.
- Use olives for eyes, pepperonis for death stars, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
This recipe feeds the whole family with a comforting casserole that takes a spin into the world of pizza.
We all love pizza, but how much do we actually know about it? How long has pizza been around? How much pizza is eaten per second?
When the Instant Pot first arrived into your home, you likely did what most of us did...
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
I'm all about grilling in the summertime! In fact, we make most of our meals on the barbecue when the weather cooperates.
Rice is a staple in most people’s homes, including mine! It’s filling and the perfect complement to so many dishes, from meat...
These Big Mac Bites are absolutely drool-worthy and the Copycat Big Mac Sauce is spot on - you wouldn't even know it didn't come...
Summer is one of the most anticipated seasons of the year! I mean, why wouldn't you love it?
Catering to the ever-changing palates of children can be exhausting. One week they love pasta the next week they hate it!
Fish is full of healthy fats, making it the perfect well-rounded dinner.
Encouraging your kids to eat more than noodles and sauce can be difficult.