A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
It’s right now, and in. your. very. kitchen.
If you or your loved ones are Star Wars fans, you can make this super-dee-duper easy pizza recipe using mini pitas, pizza sauce, and some well placed/cut toppings. It’s really that simple! You won’t even need the force to make these, although…that would be pretty awesome.
- 8 mini pitas
- Pizza sauce
- Salami slices
- Black & Green olive slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Shaped cookie cutters (don't have these? find the outline shapes online and use a knife to trace!).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your pitas down. Take a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the tops of each one, and spread out to the edges.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Then, using cookie cutters or a sharp knife, cut out your characters and place on the center of each.
- Use olives for eyes, pepperonis for death stars, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
This recipe feeds the whole family with a comforting casserole that takes a spin into the world of pizza.
We all love pizza, but how much do we actually know about it? How long has pizza been around? How much pizza is eaten per second?
When the Instant Pot first arrived into your home, you likely did what most of us did...
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
The holiday season is busy, between decorating for Christmas, hosting parties, buying and wrapping gifts it can all be...
The holiday season is upon us and with that comes many holiday parties!
Many enjoy the season of summer because of the warm weather, longer days, fresh meals, and of course the trips to the beach.
There is nothing quite as satisfying as eating soup on a cold or dreary day or for when you're feeling under the weather.
Whether you celebrate Taco Tuesday every week or like to dig into delicious tacos occasionally you have got to try these tasty and...
The holidays are a busy time of year, between hosting guests, planning a dinner, and catering to everyone's needs it can get...
Kitchen gadgets are getting more and more impressive every year. The Instant Pot has been the most sought after kitchen appliance...