These baked crispy raviolis are like bite sized pasta casseroles you can serve at a party, or enjoy for dinner. Since it’s ravioli, it’s completely up to you what KIND of ravioli. Meat filled, cheese filled, veggie filled…completely your call!
Since these aren’t fried, there’s no added fat but all the crispy crunchy goodness you were hoping for. This recipe is not only incredibly easy, but it’s a full meal or party appetizer that costs just dollars to make!
Try this one out, and you’ll be happy you did.
- 1 pkg Ravioli (if frozen, thaw first)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Cook your ravioli as the package recommends. We used a fresh cheese & spinach filled ravioli which took about 3 minutes to boil. Strain, and rince with cold water and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. In a separate bowl, combine your panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each cooked ravioli into the whisked eggs, then immediately toss into the bread crumb mix until fully coated, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue this until all your raviolis are battered and ready to bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with pizza sauce!
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
As a mother of 3, making dinners are often made with the intention of leftovers. Why? Well...lunches the next day!
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you're looking for food ideas to impress your guests this year, we have some truly unique...
The Super Bowl 50 countdown is on! The game is set for February 7, 2016, at Levi's Stadium, in Santa Clara, California.
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
Super Bowl is COMING. Maybe for you, it's just football, but a sports showdown of this proportion calls for more than frozen...
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.
Regardless of if your team wins the super bowl or not, the following eight party bites will certainly score you a few touch downs...
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
When it comes to an easy dinner, two words come to mind - CROCKPOT and LEFTOVERS (shame on you if you thought I was going to say...