These baked crispy raviolis are like bite sized pasta casseroles you can serve at a party, or enjoy for dinner. Since it’s ravioli, it’s completely up to you what KIND of ravioli. Meat filled, cheese filled, veggie filled…completely your call!
Since these aren’t fried, there’s no added fat but all the crispy crunchy goodness you were hoping for. This recipe is not only incredibly easy, but it’s a full meal or party appetizer that costs just dollars to make!
Try this one out, and you’ll be happy you did.
- 1 pkg Ravioli (if frozen, thaw first)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Cook your ravioli as the package recommends. We used a fresh cheese & spinach filled ravioli which took about 3 minutes to boil. Strain, and rince with cold water and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. In a separate bowl, combine your panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each cooked ravioli into the whisked eggs, then immediately toss into the bread crumb mix until fully coated, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue this until all your raviolis are battered and ready to bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with pizza sauce!