These baked crispy raviolis are like bite sized pasta casseroles you can serve at a party, or enjoy for dinner. Since it’s ravioli, it’s completely up to you what KIND of ravioli. Meat filled, cheese filled, veggie filled…completely your call!
Since these aren’t fried, there’s no added fat but all the crispy crunchy goodness you were hoping for. This recipe is not only incredibly easy, but it’s a full meal or party appetizer that costs just dollars to make!
Try this one out, and you’ll be happy you did.
- 1 pkg Ravioli (if frozen, thaw first)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Cook your ravioli as the package recommends. We used a fresh cheese & spinach filled ravioli which took about 3 minutes to boil. Strain, and rince with cold water and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. In a separate bowl, combine your panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each cooked ravioli into the whisked eggs, then immediately toss into the bread crumb mix until fully coated, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue this until all your raviolis are battered and ready to bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with pizza sauce!
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
As a mother of 3, making dinners are often made with the intention of leftovers. Why? Well...lunches the next day!
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
Earlier this week, we provided you with 30 amazing Super Bowl party appetizer ideas to help you prepare for the big game.
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you're looking for food ideas to impress your guests this year, we have some truly unique...
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few...
If you love salsa, this recipe is for you.
If you love bean salads, this recipe is for you.
If you love guacamole...
When it comes to patio weather, picnics and pool party season finger foods are an essential for these (not to mention all those...