These baked crispy raviolis are like bite sized pasta casseroles you can serve at a party, or enjoy for dinner. Since it’s ravioli, it’s completely up to you what KIND of ravioli. Meat filled, cheese filled, veggie filled…completely your call!
Since these aren’t fried, there’s no added fat but all the crispy crunchy goodness you were hoping for. This recipe is not only incredibly easy, but it’s a full meal or party appetizer that costs just dollars to make!
Try this one out, and you’ll be happy you did.
- 1 pkg Ravioli (if frozen, thaw first)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Cook your ravioli as the package recommends. We used a fresh cheese & spinach filled ravioli which took about 3 minutes to boil. Strain, and rince with cold water and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. In a separate bowl, combine your panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each cooked ravioli into the whisked eggs, then immediately toss into the bread crumb mix until fully coated, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue this until all your raviolis are battered and ready to bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with pizza sauce!
As a mother of 3, making dinners are often made with the intention of leftovers. Why? Well...lunches the next day!
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
Forget traditional pasta casseroles! With the noodles standing upright, the sauce and cheese bake down into the pasta making each...
So you've volunteered yourself to bring a salad to your Canada Day festivities this weekend. Splendid!
We fully recognize that pasta should probably never be dyed blue, with one exception - patriotism food!
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
Our spring celebration continues today with 13 amazing pasta dishes using fresh fruits and vegetables that will keep your family...
We all love pizza, but how much do we actually know about it? How long has pizza been around? How much pizza is eaten per second?
This recipe feeds the whole family with a comforting casserole that takes a spin into the world of pizza.
Ravioli is a great weeknight meal idea. Not only is it filling and delicious but the leftovers are great for work or dinner the...
Chicken is a family favorite for dinner. It has a pleasant mild flavor that even picky children love.
Tired of having the same boring pizza week after week but aren't exactly ready to shy away from the delicious - and easy -...