A delicious combination of tacos and enchiladas, for the most simplified of Mexican dinners without all the fuss. Using a store-bought rotisserie chicken, simply shred apart (no raw meat to cook!) combined with canned enchilada sauce, in a casserole dish lined with taco shells. Topped off with shredded cheese, and baked in the oven to completion! Top with garnishes like green onions and sour cream if you please, and serve right out of the pan. These can get messy, so have fun with them!
- Hard Taco Shells
- Whole Pre-Cooked Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese (Tex Mex Blend)
- 1 1/2 cans Enchilada Sauce (approx 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- Casserole Dish
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take your pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, remove the skin, and de-bone the chicken. Place all the meat into a mixing bowl.
- Pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce (about 3/4 cup) into the chicken, and begin shredding the chicken with two forks while combining it with the sauce.
- Line your casserole dish with as many hard taco shells as it will fit. We used a large casserole dish that fit 13 shells.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly amongst the tacos.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the chicken on the tacos, and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, and the chicken is heated through (it's already cooked, so don't worry about it being under-cooked!)
The best part of every party is undoubtedly the food. If you're not eating good food are you really having a good time?
Earlier this week, we provided you with 30 amazing Super Bowl party appetizer ideas to help you prepare for the big game.
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
The Super Bowl 50 countdown is on! The game is set for February 7, 2016, at Levi's Stadium, in Santa Clara, California.
Football and chicken wings....ahhh sweet, sweet (and spicy) traditions.
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
With the big game all set for Sunday, the latest battle on the field calls for a serious party with momentous snacks on the table!
Regardless of if your team wins the super bowl or not, the following eight party bites will certainly score you a few touch downs...
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
When it comes to an easy dinner, two words come to mind - CROCKPOT and LEFTOVERS (shame on you if you thought I was going to say...
A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few...
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.