Who can resist a warm, rich, chocolatey brownie? Not me! But if you’re committed to the Ketogenic diet then you likely have to regularly muster up the power to say “no” to sweets and treats … until now. These low carb brownies are about to become your go-to keto dessert recipe.
We served these up in the office lunchroom and they were gone in minutes, snatched up and enjoyed by keto-dieters and not alike. So go ahead! Bake a pan to stash in your freezer to satisfy that late-night sweet-tooth (while still sticking with your diet, of course) or whip up a batch to bring to your next potluck so you actually have something to snack on. Or do both! We won’t judge.
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, coconut flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine eggs, monkfruit, and vanilla. Mix with a hand mixer until its volume has approximately doubled. This should take about 4 minutes on high.
- In a third bowl, melt the butter and stir in the chocolate chips until they melt as well. Fold into the egg mixture until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder mixture to the egg mixture in two parts, folding together well each time.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until cooked through.
- Let cool and enjoy!
When you're following the Ketogenic diet, there are just some foods you have to cut out in order to stay within the daily carb...
If there's one type of food we can all get on board with, it's Mexican food!
Switching to any new diet can be difficult. Often, you're forced to give up the foods you love but I believe the key to success is...
Holidays are great because they generally mean you get to spend more quality time with friends and family and feast on delicious...
Many people are experiencing success on the Ketogenic diet and making swaps in their diet to follow it closely.
Staying on track with your diet during any holiday can be extremely difficult.
Starting a new diet isn't the hard part but being consistent and dedicated is!
Has anyone else been seeing versions of Big Mac Sauce popping up at the grocery store? I sure have.
Egg rolls are delicious, let's be honest. But they're crazy unhealthy because they're usually deep fried in those little wrappers!
Many of us start our day with a trip to Starbucks and fuel our day with a cup of coffee.
Bailey's Irish Cream anyone? So delicious. But also packed with sugar, which is a definite no-no when you're on the Keto diet.
Bulletproof coffee is huge in the Keto Diet community, but it actually has benefits for everyone regardless of whether you're on a...