Who can resist a warm, rich, chocolatey brownie? Not me! But if you’re committed to the Ketogenic diet then you likely have to regularly muster up the power to say “no” to sweets and treats … until now. These low carb brownies are about to become your go-to keto dessert recipe.
We served these up in the office lunchroom and they were gone in minutes, snatched up and enjoyed by keto-dieters and not alike. So go ahead! Bake a pan to stash in your freezer to satisfy that late-night sweet-tooth (while still sticking with your diet, of course) or whip up a batch to bring to your next potluck so you actually have something to snack on. Or do both! We won’t judge.
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, coconut flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine eggs, monkfruit, and vanilla. Mix with a hand mixer until its volume has approximately doubled. This should take about 4 minutes on high.
- In a third bowl, melt the butter and stir in the chocolate chips until they melt as well. Fold into the egg mixture until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder mixture to the egg mixture in two parts, folding together well each time.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until cooked through.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Avocados are well known for their creamy texture and great health benefits.
Many of us start our day with a trip to Starbucks and fuel our day with a cup of coffee.
These Big Mac Bites are absolutely drool-worthy and the Copycat Big Mac Sauce is spot on - you wouldn't even know it didn't come...
Bulletproof coffee is huge in the Keto Diet community, but it actually has benefits for everyone regardless of whether you're on a...
Whether you’ve been on the Ketogenic diet for a while now or are new to it, you’ve likely struggled with snacks.
What is your biggest challenge when you start a new diet? For me, it's sugar. Forget the deep fried food - I can skip that.
Following a new diet can be both exciting and daunting and following through with that diet is never easy!
Summer is in full swing and what better way to celebrate the warm weather than to dig into delicious food!
Diets can be so hard to follow especially when strong cravings hit.
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...
Let me start by answering the question I know you're wondering - "Is this dressing good enough that I should actually take the...
Coleslaw might be on the most beloved summer salads in North America. Why you ask? I have no idea.