If you’re looking for new ways to get creative with your Instant Pot, try starting off with recipes that don’t require a lot of steps or a lot of ingredients, yet deliver a fast and tasty meal in under 15 minutes.
Like this one, perhaps.
If you’re a huge fan of take-out orange chicken, then you’ll be very pleased with this homemade version that requires very little attention, with a very impressive result.
Want New Instant Pot Recipes and Content Delivered Straight To Your Inbox? Sign up for our Instant Pot Email Newsletter!
With it’s sweet and tangy flavor, both kids and adults alike will enjoy this meal! Not only that, but it makes incredible leftovers if you don’t happen to finish the whole dish the first night.
If you’re new to the Instant Pot and all it’s weird and wonderful ways, add this recipe to your collection, because it’s surely one you’ll be coming back to, time and time again.
If you’re looking to discover more about your Instant Pot, read more in our article
If you’re seeking more recipes to create with your Instant Pot, check out
OR – Grab an Instant Pot here, starting at $129 for an 8qt: http://amzn.to/2vBkaIC
- 4 thick chicken breasts, cubed
- 3/4 cup dark, sweet bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (we used tamari gluten free)
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish
- Place your raw cubed chicken breasts into the Instant Pot, adding bbq sauce & soy sauce along with it. Give it a quick stir.
- Making sure the steam valve is turned to "seal", set the Instant Pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes.
- Once finished, do a quick release of pressure by turning the valve to release. Once the steam has finished releasing, carefully remove the lid.
- Take about 1/4 cup of the sauce from the mixture and add 1tsp of cornstarch, and mix well. Add back into the Instant Pot.
- Next, add in the orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Now set the Instant Pot to "Saute" and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until the sauce is thickened up.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and let the chicken & sauce rest for about 5 more minutes.
- Spoon out and serve over rice or vegetables, and top with chopped green onion. Enjoy!
There are only a few scents that give me a feeling of nostalgia. One of those smells is chicken pot pie.
If you're like me, odds are you've jumped onto the Instant Pot bandwagon!
Ramen is a delicious lunch or dinner in all seasons, but I've especially been craving it with the cold, wet weather we've been...
Some would consider quinoa a superfood, and for good reason! It's chock full of vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source...
There is perhaps nothing quite as easy to whip up on a busy weeknight as Hamburger Helper.
The Instant Pot has many amazing capabilities. For example, it can cook a meal without heating up the kitchen (perfect for...
Roast beef is one of those meals that's an oldie but a goodie. If you have company coming over for supper - it doesn't matter who...
I love Easter because it's the first holiday that really signifies that spring is here!
Is there anything better than biting into a warm gooey piece of banana bread? I don't think so.
Nothing quite compares to a slow roasted, rotisserie chicken, but really, who has the time for that?!
Freezing leftovers is a great way to ensure food doesn't go to waste. It's also a great way to be prepared for busy weeknights!
Get ready friends, it's time to enjoy some delicious takeout made at home!