If you’re looking for new ways to get creative with your Instant Pot, try starting off with recipes that don’t require a lot of steps or a lot of ingredients, yet deliver a fast and tasty meal in under 15 minutes.
Like this one, perhaps.
If you’re a huge fan of take-out orange chicken, then you’ll be very pleased with this homemade version that requires very little attention, with a very impressive result.
Want New Instant Pot Recipes and Content Delivered Straight To Your Inbox? Sign up for our Instant Pot Email Newsletter!
With it’s sweet and tangy flavor, both kids and adults alike will enjoy this meal! Not only that, but it makes incredible leftovers if you don’t happen to finish the whole dish the first night.
If you’re new to the Instant Pot and all it’s weird and wonderful ways, add this recipe to your collection, because it’s surely one you’ll be coming back to, time and time again.
If you’re looking to discover more about your Instant Pot, read more in our article
If you’re seeking more recipes to create with your Instant Pot, check out
OR – Grab an Instant Pot here, starting at $129 for an 8qt: http://amzn.to/2vBkaIC
- 4 thick chicken breasts, cubed
- 3/4 cup dark, sweet bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (we used tamari gluten free)
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish
- Place your raw cubed chicken breasts into the Instant Pot, adding bbq sauce & soy sauce along with it. Give it a quick stir.
- Making sure the steam valve is turned to "seal", set the Instant Pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes.
- Once finished, do a quick release of pressure by turning the valve to release. Once the steam has finished releasing, carefully remove the lid.
- Take about 1/4 cup of the sauce from the mixture and add 1tsp of cornstarch, and mix well. Add back into the Instant Pot.
- Next, add in the orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Now set the Instant Pot to "Saute" and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until the sauce is thickened up.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and let the chicken & sauce rest for about 5 more minutes.
- Spoon out and serve over rice or vegetables, and top with chopped green onion. Enjoy!
You can never go wrong with a delicious rice dish. After all, almost everyone has some type of rice on hand.
Leisurely weekends are my favorite because it's a chance to unwind and relax.
Roast beef is one of those meals that's an oldie but a goodie. If you have company coming over for supper - it doesn't matter who...
Is there anything better than biting into a warm gooey piece of banana bread? I don't think so.
Nothing quite compares to a slow roasted, rotisserie chicken, but really, who has the time for that?!
Often, the main entree steals the spotlight but the sides are what really complete a meal.
Get ready friends, it's time to enjoy some delicious takeout made at home!
Breakfast is often the most rushed meal of the day. Sure, lunch is eaten while at your work desk and supper may be thrown...
You've spoken and we heard you! Quick and easy Instant Pot weeknight meals that can feed the whole family are top of mind.
Let Mom put her feet up this Mother's Day while you prepare her some delicious food.
The 4th of July holiday indicates that summer is here. On this patriotic holiday friends and family gather together to play games,...
We've been told time and time again that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day.