If you’re looking for new ways to get creative with your Instant Pot, try starting off with recipes that don’t require a lot of steps or a lot of ingredients, yet deliver a fast and tasty meal in under 15 minutes.
Like this one, perhaps.
If you’re a huge fan of take-out orange chicken, then you’ll be very pleased with this homemade version that requires very little attention, with a very impressive result.
Want New Instant Pot Recipes and Content Delivered Straight To Your Inbox? Sign up for our Instant Pot Email Newsletter!
With it’s sweet and tangy flavor, both kids and adults alike will enjoy this meal! Not only that, but it makes incredible leftovers if you don’t happen to finish the whole dish the first night.
If you’re new to the Instant Pot and all it’s weird and wonderful ways, add this recipe to your collection, because it’s surely one you’ll be coming back to, time and time again.
If you’re looking to discover more about your Instant Pot, read more in our article
If you’re seeking more recipes to create with your Instant Pot, check out
OR – Grab an Instant Pot here, starting at $129 for an 8qt: http://amzn.to/2vBkaIC
- 4 thick chicken breasts, cubed
- 3/4 cup dark, sweet bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (we used tamari gluten free)
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish
- Place your raw cubed chicken breasts into the Instant Pot, adding bbq sauce & soy sauce along with it. Give it a quick stir.
- Making sure the steam valve is turned to "seal", set the Instant Pot on MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes.
- Once finished, do a quick release of pressure by turning the valve to release. Once the steam has finished releasing, carefully remove the lid.
- Take about 1/4 cup of the sauce from the mixture and add 1tsp of cornstarch, and mix well. Add back into the Instant Pot.
- Next, add in the orange marmalade. Mix well.
- Now set the Instant Pot to "Saute" and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until the sauce is thickened up.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and let the chicken & sauce rest for about 5 more minutes.
- Spoon out and serve over rice or vegetables, and top with chopped green onion. Enjoy!
There's nothing quite like a bowl of chili on a cold, dreary day. It warms you up from the inside out and you can batch cook it,...
Jambalaya is a family favorite to many, regardless of whether or not you have roots in New Orleans!
Growing up I watched my mother hand-make cabbage rolls from scratch.
The Instant Pot is the most sought after kitchen gadget right now, and for good reason!
When it comes to making mashed potatoes, one word may enter your mind..."tedious".
When the Instant Pot first arrived into your home, you likely did what most of us did...
With the growing popularity of the Instant Pot, more and more creative recipes are arising - but it's not just for meal planning,...
Did you hear about the Instant Pot over the holidays? Of course, you did.
So you've finally braved into the world of pressure cooking with your Instant Pot.
Hard boiling eggs, as simple as they seem, tend to be something you figure out and then you never mess with.
The Super Bowl is quickly approaching which means fantastic food, a lot of screaming at the television, the halftime show and of...
If you don't have an Instant Pot by now, you're probably sitting there contemplating is it really worth it.