We all experience it – the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there’s a way to incorporate that boost in caffeine with a healthy, bite-sized energy ball? It’s coffee and a snack!
We whipped these up in just a few minutes and found them to be shockingly delicious. The added crunch from the ground coffee/espresso beans was magical.
Seriously the perfect little ball of energy.
These take no time to make, and are certainly worth having on hand in the fridge exactly when you need that boost!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp espresso beans (coffee beans)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add raw cashews and espresso beans and pulse until they're chopped finely.
- Next, add in your pitted dates and almond extract and process until it begins to ball together.
- Remove from food processor and add in dark (dairy free) chocolate chips and mix in with your hands.
- Begin rolling the dough in your hands to shape into balls, and store in an airtight container in a fridge to enjoy when you please!
Cauliflower is definitely living in its 15 minutes of fame. Becoming more and more popular in restaurants and in home recipes,...
When it comes to vegan cuisine is doesn't have to be complicated and difficult.
If you're new to tempeh, it can be a confusing protein source to decide to cook with.
Whenever someone adopts a vegan or vegetarian diet, or just even reduce their intake of animal byproducts, the first question they...
Quinoa seemed like it would be just a fad health food trend, but the reality is - quinoa is a superfood, and it's here to stay!!
The vegan diet has been around for a long time, but lately, veganism has a renewed spirit and enthusiasm that has this food...
When it comes to eating a burger, there's a level of nostalgia involved and a lot of opinions.
It has been shown in recent studies that cheese has addictive traits.
Dates are the fruit from a palm tree and can be referred to as the date palm.
The vegan diet isn't really all that difficult but of course like all lifestyle changes, especially food-centric ones, it's a...
Whether you’re the one cooking or the one consuming, there is nothing that can top a one pan tray dinner.
It's easy to get kids to eat when it's on their terms. But what happens when you try and integrate new foods, more vegetables,...