We all experience it – the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there’s a way to incorporate that boost in caffeine with a healthy, bite-sized energy ball? It’s coffee and a snack!
We whipped these up in just a few minutes and found them to be shockingly delicious. The added crunch from the ground coffee/espresso beans was magical.
Seriously the perfect little ball of energy.
These take no time to make, and are certainly worth having on hand in the fridge exactly when you need that boost!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp espresso beans (coffee beans)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add raw cashews and espresso beans and pulse until they're chopped finely.
- Next, add in your pitted dates and almond extract and process until it begins to ball together.
- Remove from food processor and add in dark (dairy free) chocolate chips and mix in with your hands.
- Begin rolling the dough in your hands to shape into balls, and store in an airtight container in a fridge to enjoy when you please!
There's nothing quite like a bowl of chili on a cold, dreary day. It warms you up from the inside out and you can batch cook it,...
The vegan diet isn't really all that difficult but of course like all lifestyle changes, especially food-centric ones, it's a...
Buddha bowls were not even in our vocabulary let alone on menus and meal plans a few years back.
It's easy to get kids to eat when it's on their terms. But what happens when you try and integrate new foods, more vegetables,...
From acne to dry hair, and so much more, beauty products are the solution to many of life's little problems.
As part of my review of the Wolf Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker, I developed some recipes to test this amazing appliance out in...
Whether you're a vegan or vegetarian dieter or just watching your health and fat intake, bacon can be one of those things that is...
Chia seeds come from the plant Salvia Hispanica and are known for their tiny black seed appearance.
You've probably been hearing things about this new vegan burger everyone's going crazy for, the Beyond Meat burger.
When the warm weather rolls around you'll quickly notice all the barbeques that start to fill the air with their enticing aroma.
As someone who now eats a mostly plant-based diet, I've found myself stumped on how to enjoy BBQ meals this summer.
So disclaimer: I'll pretty much try anything that's new and plant-based at Starbucks.