We all experience it – the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there’s a way to incorporate that boost in caffeine with a healthy, bite-sized energy ball? It’s coffee and a snack!
We whipped these up in just a few minutes and found them to be shockingly delicious. The added crunch from the ground coffee/espresso beans was magical.
Seriously the perfect little ball of energy.
These take no time to make, and are certainly worth having on hand in the fridge exactly when you need that boost!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp espresso beans (coffee beans)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add raw cashews and espresso beans and pulse until they're chopped finely.
- Next, add in your pitted dates and almond extract and process until it begins to ball together.
- Remove from food processor and add in dark (dairy free) chocolate chips and mix in with your hands.
- Begin rolling the dough in your hands to shape into balls, and store in an airtight container in a fridge to enjoy when you please!
Step out of the box and try something new like cooking with cauliflower.
When I made the decision to adopt a plant-based diet I had many comments from friends saying things such as "I wish I could but...
A couple months ago many Vegan Americans sat in envy while Canadians had the release of the Beyond Meat burger at the fast food...
As much as I love summer weather, what really makes my heart sing are warm comforting meals!
There are copious amounts of recipes for the Instant Pot that are swimming around the internet these days.
I have to say, the holidays are my favorite time of year. There's something so exciting about all the twinkle lights, decorations...
For those who follow a vegan diet understand the struggle of attending a holiday dinner with non-vegans.
The holidays are the busiest time of year! There are countless Christmas parties, dinners, family gatherings, and potlucks.
My favorite thing about the holidays is time spent with family, however, my second favorite thing has to be the delicious food!
The best part of every party is undoubtedly the food. If you're not eating good food are you really having a good time?
Holidays such as Mardi Gras are fun because not only do you get to spend time with friends and family but you get to indulge in...
Shrove Tuesday is when pancakes are traditionally eaten, also known as Pancake Tuesday!