We all experience it – the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there’s a way to incorporate that boost in caffeine with a healthy, bite-sized energy ball? It’s coffee and a snack!
We whipped these up in just a few minutes and found them to be shockingly delicious. The added crunch from the ground coffee/espresso beans was magical.
Seriously the perfect little ball of energy.
These take no time to make, and are certainly worth having on hand in the fridge exactly when you need that boost!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp espresso beans (coffee beans)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add raw cashews and espresso beans and pulse until they're chopped finely.
- Next, add in your pitted dates and almond extract and process until it begins to ball together.
- Remove from food processor and add in dark (dairy free) chocolate chips and mix in with your hands.
- Begin rolling the dough in your hands to shape into balls, and store in an airtight container in a fridge to enjoy when you please!
Vegan or not, this recipe is one for the whole family (trust us). It's so incredibly fun to prepare thanks to the ease of a sheet...
The vegan diet has been around for a long time, but lately, veganism has a renewed spirit and enthusiasm that has this food...
Breakfast can be an instant frustration when you're on a plant-based diet. Don't believe me?
It has been shown in recent studies that cheese has addictive traits.
Dates are the fruit from a palm tree and can be referred to as the date palm.
The vegan diet isn't really all that difficult but of course like all lifestyle changes, especially food-centric ones, it's a...
Whether you’re the one cooking or the one consuming, there is nothing that can top a one pan tray dinner.
It's easy to get kids to eat when it's on their terms. But what happens when you try and integrate new foods, more vegetables,...
From acne to dry hair, and so much more, beauty products are the solution to many of life's little problems.
As part of my review of the Wolf Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker, I developed some recipes to test this amazing appliance out in...
Whether you're a vegan or vegetarian dieter or just watching your health and fat intake, bacon can be one of those things that is...
Chia seeds come from the plant Salvia Hispanica and are known for their tiny black seed appearance.