We all experience it – the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there’s a way to incorporate that boost in caffeine with a healthy, bite-sized energy ball? It’s coffee and a snack!
We whipped these up in just a few minutes and found them to be shockingly delicious. The added crunch from the ground coffee/espresso beans was magical.
Seriously the perfect little ball of energy.
These take no time to make, and are certainly worth having on hand in the fridge exactly when you need that boost!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp espresso beans (coffee beans)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add raw cashews and espresso beans and pulse until they're chopped finely.
- Next, add in your pitted dates and almond extract and process until it begins to ball together.
- Remove from food processor and add in dark (dairy free) chocolate chips and mix in with your hands.
- Begin rolling the dough in your hands to shape into balls, and store in an airtight container in a fridge to enjoy when you please!
When I first made these muffins, I went in feeling like there was NO way they'd turn out.
There's nothing quite like a bowl of chili on a cold, dreary day. It warms you up from the inside out and you can batch cook it,...
Tasty treats are just one of the highlights of Easter. Finding the perfect treat and accommodating a variety of diets such as a...
Introducing oat milk! The newest (and in my opinion, the best) addition to the world of non-dairy milk.
Following a Vegan diet encourages you to be more adventurous in the food department.
A while back we dove into the world of dessert hummus with a chocolate version that reminded us of brownie batter.
It's not a fad, it's not new, but it's most definitely a trend, a trend that isn't looking to go anywhere.
Go back 15 years ago and nobody but high-end restaurants cared how the food was plated, served and enjoyed.
If you happen to have a vegan friend these days (which, we basically all do) or perhaps are vegan yourself - you likely have heard...
If you're a vegan or follow a plant-based diet you know what it is like to receive comments such as "how do you have the...
Nutritional Yeast is this odd flake-like substance that you hear about and see in recipes a lot (especially dairy free & vegan...
Creamy and dairy-free recipes? How ironic is it to hear the word creamy in a recipe without any cheese or cream to make it that...