A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few notches, no doubt. With a good dose of buffalo wing sauce cooking right along with the beans, veggies and chicken, it’s flavor is infused throughout the entire dish. It’s made creamy and delicious with ranch dressing mix, and a full block of cream cheese. Give this one a try and enjoy an easy dinner that you can set and forget. The best kind.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (approx 14oz) of diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 carton of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (additional for garnishing, if desired)
- 1 pkg ranch dressing or dip mix (powdered)
- 1 can corn kernels, drained.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- Shredded cheese for garnish
- Stove top skillet
- Crock Pot / Slow Cooker
- First, cook and brown your ground chicken in a stove top skillet, drain any excess liquid and set aside.
- Into your crock pot, add all of your ingredients, except the cream cheese and mix well.
- Sit your block of cream cheese on top, place the lid on and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 8 hours.
- When finished, mix the cream cheese into the mixture.
- Ladle into your serving bowls, and top with additional buffalo wing sauce and shredded cheese, then serve!
When it comes to an easy dinner, two words come to mind - CROCKPOT and LEFTOVERS (shame on you if you thought I was going to say...
Super Bowl is one of the biggest food events of the year. A Super Bowl party just wouldn't be a Super Bowl party without some kind...
When it comes to potlucks, there's one classic dish that always seems to make the table, and that's crockpot meatballs.
When you're starting or living on a low-carb diet, snacks and appetizers is often the biggest hurdle to overcome.
The best part of every party is undoubtedly the food. If you're not eating good food are you really having a good time?
With the big game all set for Sunday, the latest battle on the field calls for a serious party with momentous snacks on the table!
Super Bowl is COMING. Maybe for you, it's just football, but a sports showdown of this proportion calls for more than frozen...
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
Football and chicken wings....ahhh sweet, sweet (and spicy) traditions.
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you're looking for food ideas to impress your guests this year, we have some truly unique...
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
Earlier this week, we provided you with 30 amazing Super Bowl party appetizer ideas to help you prepare for the big game.