A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few notches, no doubt. With a good dose of buffalo wing sauce cooking right along with the beans, veggies and chicken, it’s flavor is infused throughout the entire dish. It’s made creamy and delicious with ranch dressing mix, and a full block of cream cheese. Give this one a try and enjoy an easy dinner that you can set and forget. The best kind.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (approx 14oz) of diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 carton of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (additional for garnishing, if desired)
- 1 pkg ranch dressing or dip mix (powdered)
- 1 can corn kernels, drained.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- Shredded cheese for garnish
- Stove top skillet
- Crock Pot / Slow Cooker
- First, cook and brown your ground chicken in a stove top skillet, drain any excess liquid and set aside.
- Into your crock pot, add all of your ingredients, except the cream cheese and mix well.
- Sit your block of cream cheese on top, place the lid on and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- When finished, mix the cream cheese into the mixture.
- Ladle into your serving bowls, and top with additional buffalo wing sauce and shredded cheese, then serve!