Cauliflower is definitely living in its 15 minutes of fame. Becoming more and more popular in restaurants and in home recipes, it’s now the go-to option when eating low-carb, it would seem.
A popular menu item that we were just dying to create at home, is the whole roasted cauliflower. It’s an amazing addition to the dinner table because this vegetable side is so pretty, it seconds as the centerpiece of your whole meal.
Easily prepared, roasted and served by the slice, the flavors in this are incredible and not to be missed.
If you’re seeking a new side dish option that won’t break the diet bank like mashed potatoes may, this dish is the perfect substitute.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- Oven safe roasting dish (lidded)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower head, and cut the bottom evenly so the cauliflower will sit flat.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the cauliflower, spreading it out evenly so as much surface of the cauliflower as possible is coated in the mustard mixture.
- Cover and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from the dish, and place on a serving platter for slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Those who suffer from diverticulitis understand the utter pain and annoyance it can bring.
How many times have you pulled out your butternut squash just before supper and realized you don't have enough time to cook it...
Bone broth is all the rage nowadays with health professionals proclaiming the benefits and people (and companies looking to...
You've probably been seeing recipes for no-bake snack/energy bites online for a few years now. I know I have!
I love the holidays because it means time spent with those who are important to you.
Some would consider quinoa a superfood, and for good reason! It's chock full of vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source...
Buckle up Canadian friends because the news we've all been waiting to hear is finally here!
It seems like everybody is sick this Spring. People are dropping like flies!
Summer is one of the most sought-after seasons of the year. If you experience cold winter months then you surely appreciate those...
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.
Have you ever gotten stuck falling, or diving head-first, down a rabbit hole of amazingly satisfying food videos on Facebook or...
Fish is full of healthy fats, making it the perfect well-rounded dinner.