Cauliflower is definitely living in its 15 minutes of fame. Becoming more and more popular in restaurants and in home recipes, it’s now the go-to option when eating low-carb, it would seem.
A popular menu item that we were just dying to create at home, is the whole roasted cauliflower. It’s an amazing addition to the dinner table because this vegetable side is so pretty, it seconds as the centerpiece of your whole meal.
Easily prepared, roasted and served by the slice, the flavors in this are incredible and not to be missed.
If you’re seeking a new side dish option that won’t break the diet bank like mashed potatoes may, this dish is the perfect substitute.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- Oven safe roasting dish (lidded)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower head, and cut the bottom evenly so the cauliflower will sit flat.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the cauliflower, spreading it out evenly so as much surface of the cauliflower as possible is coated in the mustard mixture.
- Cover and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from the dish, and place on a serving platter for slicing and serving. Enjoy!
The holidays are the busiest time of year! There are countless Christmas parties, dinners, family gatherings, and potlucks.
Kids can be picky eaters and when it comes to the snacking department they often beg for the most unhealthy choices!
Have you ever gotten stuck falling, or diving head-first, down a rabbit hole of amazingly satisfying food videos on Facebook or...
Poached eggs are a delicious addition to your breakfast and a great way to add protein without all the extra oil of a fried egg.
Bloating happens when the stomach becomes swollen after eating and that feeling is never a fun experience.
Breakfast is often called the most important meal of the day. It can also be the most delicious meal of the day!
Granola bars are perfect for so many moments: breakfast time; an at-work or school-safe snack; a picnic, playground, or...
Rice is a staple in most people’s homes, including mine! It’s filling and the perfect complement to so many dishes, from meat...
Granola is delicious breakfast food, whether it's with yogurt, milk (or non-dairy milk!), or on its own.
Here's the thing, we tend to put a lot of emphasis on what we shouldn't be eating but it's time the foods we really should be...
Being comfortable in your body is essential to living a happy life.
The news everyone has been waiting for is finally here. On September 26, 2019, McDonald's announced they have begun a partnership...