I’m all about grilling in the summertime! In fact, we make most of our meals on the barbecue when the weather cooperates. It’s a great way to make meal prep more social, as my husband and I sit outside with a drink and catch each other up on our days while dinner cooks. Foil packets are one of my favorite ways to grill because they’re a foolproof way to add variety since it’s easy to do personalized packets!
Keto-dieters and everyone else will absolutely love this low-carb healthy dinner option that can be whipped up on the grill in about half an hour! It’s a hearty meal that requires little barbecuing knowledge that the whole family will enjoy! Pro tip: Buy the extra wide heavy duty tin foil. It’s a game changer for grilling, especially for groups of people, because you can fit more food in each packet and it won’t rip on you. So go ahead and get grilling!
- 1 package spicy Italian smoked sausages, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, pre-sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Fresh parsley (optional), for garnish
- Extra wide heavy duty tin foil
- Turn the grill on and let it come to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, sausage, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and all dried spices. Stir to coat.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large pieces of tin foil. Fold up the packets so that they are completely sealed.
- Put packets on the grill for 25-30 minutes, checking for doneness starting at about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove packets from grill and open carefully.
- Top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve hot!
Vegan baking sounds tricky - how do you make things delicious, bind well, and come out not being noticeably different?
Does anyone else have horrible allergies? The kind that makes your nose simultaneously stuffed up and dripping, your eyes watery...
It's officially summer and that means it's grilling season! Unfortunately, not everybody has a barbeque.
Carrots are a delicious orange root vegetable. They offer a great source of minerals and vitamins.
There's no denying that jalapeño poppers are a fan-favorite appetizer!
Dates are the fruit from a palm tree and can be referred to as the date palm.
Carb-filled foods are hard to give up. For many of us, they act as comfort foods.
There are many foods you have to limit or give up when you’re on the ketogenic diet in order to stay within your daily carb...
Inflammation in the body can be a good thing and acute inflammation is considered a part of healing.
Earlier this month, we got to try out this incredible new kitchen gadget: the Multi-Function Cooker by Wolf Gourmet.
Sheet pan dinners are the answer to all your weekday dinner problems.
Chia seeds come from the plant Salvia Hispanica and are known for their tiny black seed appearance.