I’m all about grilling in the summertime! In fact, we make most of our meals on the barbecue when the weather cooperates. It’s a great way to make meal prep more social, as my husband and I sit outside with a drink and catch each other up on our days while dinner cooks. Foil packets are one of my favorite ways to grill because they’re a foolproof way to add variety since it’s easy to do personalized packets!
Keto-dieters and everyone else will absolutely love this low-carb healthy dinner option that can be whipped up on the grill in about half an hour! It’s a hearty meal that requires little barbecuing knowledge that the whole family will enjoy! Pro tip: Buy the extra wide heavy duty tin foil. It’s a game changer for grilling, especially for groups of people, because you can fit more food in each packet and it won’t rip on you. So go ahead and get grilling!
- 1 package spicy Italian smoked sausages, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, pre-sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Fresh parsley (optional), for garnish
- Extra wide heavy duty tin foil
- Turn the grill on and let it come to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, sausage, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and all dried spices. Stir to coat.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large pieces of tin foil. Fold up the packets so that they are completely sealed.
- Put packets on the grill for 25-30 minutes, checking for doneness starting at about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove packets from grill and open carefully.
- Top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve hot!
Some would consider quinoa a superfood, and for good reason! It's chock full of vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source...
Breakfast is often called the most important meal of the day. It can also be the most delicious meal of the day!
We've all heard it before "be sure to get a good night sleep". But do you know how important that statement really is?
Granola bars are perfect for so many moments: breakfast time; an at-work or school-safe snack; a picnic, playground, or...
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...
Rice is a staple in most people’s homes, including mine! It’s filling and the perfect complement to so many dishes, from meat...
Let me start by answering the question I know you're wondering - "Is this dressing good enough that I should actually take the...
Coleslaw might be on the most beloved summer salads in North America. Why you ask? I have no idea.
Chicken wings are a favorite meal for many, whether you're eating out at a restaurant or sitting around the dinner table with your...
Fat bombs are an essential part of the Keto diet, allowing you to intake a large amount of healthy fats in just a couple of bites.
These little Cobb Salads on a Stick are all the deliciousness of a loaded cobb salad without the mess or need to sit down to enjoy...
Here's the thing, we tend to put a lot of emphasis on what we shouldn't be eating but it's time the foods we really should be...