These waffle puffs will blow your Nutella loving minds! Easy to make without an ove, and instead using a basic waffle iron, along with three other ingredients (yes, only three!) it’s the perfect last minute dessert, or late night snack. Nutella recipes FTW!
- Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Icing/Confectioners Sugar for dusting, optional
- Waffle Iron
- Spatula or knife
- Heat your waffle iron to a medium heat setting.
- Roll out your puff pastry (if you didn't buy a pre-rolled variety).
- Using a bowl with approximately the same diameter as your waffle iron, place the bowl upside down on the puff pastry dough, and cut around to create a puff pastry circle. Repeat to have 2 circles total.
- Place your puff pastry into the waffle iron, and spread nutella into the centre, spreading outwards but leaving the edges bare.
- Sprinkle in mini marshmallows onto the nutella. Then place the second puff pastry circle on top.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, puffed, and golden brown.
- Carefully remove, and let cool slightly before cutting into quarters.
- Using the leftover edges of the puff pastry you cut away, make tiny versions of the same in the waffle iron to make this recipe without any food waste.
This recipe is actually a brain child of mine from about 3 years ago when I was pitching ideas to my chocolatier Aunt for ways we...
So as a mom of 3 school-aged children you can probably guess that the word "SLIME" has become part of our regular vocabulary.
Hummus has forever been a protein-rich dip for your veggies and chips, a spread on your greek wraps and much more.
Last year, we created these adorable festive Christmas Tree Brownies, and well...the video recipe for them went viral overnight!
There's something incredibly heartwarming when baking cookies, especially when they are easy to make, and come out perfectly.
I've never deep-fried anything at home before...until now. Deep-frying looked and sounded intimidating, and I had (wrongfully)...
With the growing popularity of the Instant Pot, more and more creative recipes are arising - but it's not just for meal planning,...
When it comes to brownies, it's rare to find someone that can resist them.
I love baking sugar cookies with my kids, however - it's always such a process between all the dough making, the rolling out,...
It's that time of year when we ditch the elegant and cute desserts, for something a little more...gory.
Gummy bears + wine. To know them is to love them - and to make them at home is something you might not realize is as easy as it...
St. Patrick's Day is over and Easter is just around the corner. There's no better time than now to start planning your cool and...