These waffle puffs will blow your Nutella loving minds! Easy to make without an ove, and instead using a basic waffle iron, along with three other ingredients (yes, only three!) it’s the perfect last minute dessert, or late night snack. Nutella recipes FTW!
- Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Icing/Confectioners Sugar for dusting, optional
- Waffle Iron
- Spatula or knife
- Heat your waffle iron to a medium heat setting.
- Roll out your puff pastry (if you didn't buy a pre-rolled variety).
- Using a bowl with approximately the same diameter as your waffle iron, place the bowl upside down on the puff pastry dough, and cut around to create a puff pastry circle. Repeat to have 2 circles total.
- Place your puff pastry into the waffle iron, and spread nutella into the centre, spreading outwards but leaving the edges bare.
- Sprinkle in mini marshmallows onto the nutella. Then place the second puff pastry circle on top.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, puffed, and golden brown.
- Carefully remove, and let cool slightly before cutting into quarters.
- Using the leftover edges of the puff pastry you cut away, make tiny versions of the same in the waffle iron to make this recipe without any food waste.
As part of my review of the Wolf Gourmet Multi-Function Cooker, I developed some recipes to test this amazing appliance out in...
Apple picking season is upon us so be sure to make the best of this fun fall activity.
The holidays are a busy time of year, between hosting guests, planning a dinner, and catering to everyone's needs it can get...
Crispy bacon is especially enjoyed for breakfast but it has quickly made its way into every meal of the day!
Committing to the keto diet requires hard work and dedication, especially if you want to remain in ketosis.
Many enjoy the season of summer because of the warm weather, longer days, fresh meals, and of course the trips to the beach.
The holiday season is upon us and with that comes many holiday parties!
You can never go wrong with buttery flaky crescent rolls but did you know a tube of crescent roll dough can be so much more than...
The holiday season is busy, between decorating for Christmas, hosting parties, buying and wrapping gifts it can all be...
Halloween candy steals the spotlight on this spooky holiday but there are an abundance of other fun treats you can enjoy too!
Everyone and their besties have an Instant Pot pressure cooker these days, and if you don't have one yet, you really need to get...
Weight Watchers has reinvented itself over the years and because of that, it is becoming more popular now than ever.