These waffle puffs will blow your Nutella loving minds! Easy to make without an ove, and instead using a basic waffle iron, along with three other ingredients (yes, only three!) it’s the perfect last minute dessert, or late night snack. Nutella recipes FTW!
- Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Icing/Confectioners Sugar for dusting, optional
- Waffle Iron
- Spatula or knife
- Heat your waffle iron to a medium heat setting.
- Roll out your puff pastry (if you didn't buy a pre-rolled variety).
- Using a bowl with approximately the same diameter as your waffle iron, place the bowl upside down on the puff pastry dough, and cut around to create a puff pastry circle. Repeat to have 2 circles total.
- Place your puff pastry into the waffle iron, and spread nutella into the centre, spreading outwards but leaving the edges bare.
- Sprinkle in mini marshmallows onto the nutella. Then place the second puff pastry circle on top.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, puffed, and golden brown.
- Carefully remove, and let cool slightly before cutting into quarters.
- Using the leftover edges of the puff pastry you cut away, make tiny versions of the same in the waffle iron to make this recipe without any food waste.
So as a mom of 3 school-aged children you can probably guess that the word "SLIME" has become part of our regular vocabulary.
Not everyone can be a Pinterest-level chef when it comes to celebrations and holidays. But we can try!
There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday.
A Christmas cake is the centerpiece of your holiday meal. After you're stuffed with turkey and all the fixings, the only thing...
I have to say, the holidays are my favorite time of year. There's something so exciting about all the twinkle lights, decorations...
My favorite thing about the holidays is time spent with family, however, my second favorite thing has to be the delicious food!
Dessert is and has always been the highlight of any holiday dinner, and this year is no exception.
When a chocolate craving hits, the key is to not just satisfy it with a low quality, mediocre treat.
St. Patrick's Day is over and Easter is just around the corner. There's no better time than now to start planning your cool and...
Holidays are the hardest times of the year to stay on track with your diet.
It's officially Spring weather and we're ready to trade our heavy comfort foods for light and bright flavors (even if this recipe...
Staying on track with your diet during any holiday can be extremely difficult.