We tried out this “ice cream bread” thing not only once, but twice! We first made a light and nutty butter pecan ice cream bread, but were dying to try a more coloful and exciting way to enjoy one of our all time favorite ice cream flavors – CAKE BATTER!
With only two ingredients + sprinkles, you can take some melted ice cream, and turn it right into bread.
Seriously! It works!
- 1.5L (or 1.5 quart) Tub of Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- 3 cups Self-rising Flour
- Blue Food Dye
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Bundt Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- If your ice cream isn't already a little melty, let it sit out at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour out your melty ice cream, and add one cup of self-rising flour at a time until it's well blended as a cake batter. Add blue food coloring and extra sprinkles here if you'd like. Set aside.
- Spray your bundt pan with a non-stick cooking spray, and add sprinkles to the bottom (which will be the "top" of your bread when finished).
- Pour batter evenly into the bundt pan, and spread to make it even.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool completely before turning the bundt pan upside-down and gently allowing the bread to come out. Slice and serve, however you please!
The struggle is real.
If you've ever had an ice cream cone in your life, you know it all too well.
Ever come home from the store and unloaded your bags and had the devastating realization that your tub of ice cream was left too...
Okay so we cheated a little bit with this recipe and used pre-made AND pre-cut gingerbread boy cookie dough.
When it comes to brownies, it's rare to find someone that can resist them.
I love baking sugar cookies with my kids, however - it's always such a process between all the dough making, the rolling out,...
Who doesn't love a rich, chocolatey, gooey brownie?! They're delicious and comforting and great with a bowl of vegan ice cream.
Loving your life on the Keto diet, but desperately missing the sweet life?
St. Patrick's Day is over and Easter is just around the corner. There's no better time than now to start planning your cool and...
Tasty treats are just one of the highlights of Easter. Finding the perfect treat and accommodating a variety of diets such as a...
Growing up in the 80’s, money cakes were a regular birthday occurrence for us.
Who can resist a warm, rich, chocolatey brownie? Not me! But if you're committed to the Ketogenic diet then you likely have to...
This might honestly be our most favorite cake. It’s adorable, and it was so easy and quick to come together.