Shrimp boils are traditionally a one-pot prepared dinner with the corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp all boiled together to make a great meal for a small crowd. While insanely delicious, they can also get pretty messy. We’ve simplified the process by making a no-mess shrimp boil inspired sheet pan dinner, which mixes all the flavors you know and love, prepared all on one-pan and baked together for a rendition of a classic you can enjoy anytime. By substituting baby corn for corn on the cob, it also makes for a fork-friendly dinner (no cob handling required)! It’s a quick recipe that takes only 20 minutes beginning to end, and minimal prep involved. So break out the sheet pan, and lets bake up a shrimp boil!
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 1 can baby corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lb medium shrimp, uncooked & peeled with tails left on
- 2 smoked chorizo sausages, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Sheet pan
- Ramekin / Small mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook your mini potatoes in the microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Remove and let sit until cool to handle, before slicing in half.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the minced garlic, and Old Bay seasoning to the butter and set aside.
- On your sheet pan, add your shrimp, potatoes, sliced chorizo sausage, corn. Pour over your butter/garlic/seasoning sauce and toss everything to coat well.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and no longer opaque - fully cooked through.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top of the sheet pan, then squeeze a wedge of lemon over the entire dish.
When we think of pumpkins we are often quick to bring our minds to fond memories of pies, lattes and carvings, right?
Who can resist a warm, rich, chocolatey brownie? Not me! But if you're committed to the Ketogenic diet then you likely have to...
Spring has finally sprung and we are all about it. While winter had us craving hearty, comfort food-esque dinners, springtime...
Baking with all-purpose flour is one of the easiest and accessible types of flours to purchase.
We all experience it - the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there's a way to incorporate...
There's nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked banana bread, is there?
If you've ever been on a low-carb diet you know real fast that breakfast especially can be a challenge.
By now I think it is fair to say almost everyone knows what it means to be gluten-free.
Fruit cobbler is a delicious, light dessert that is best enjoyed warm, gooey, and straight from the oven!
For many, cheese is one of the hardest foods to give up when you adopt a vegan diet, no matter the reason you've decided to cut...
Does anyone else have horrible allergies? The kind that makes your nose simultaneously stuffed up and dripping, your eyes watery...
It's officially summer and that means it's grilling season! Unfortunately, not everybody has a barbeque.