Remember when you first discovered garlic bread, and it felt like there could be no better way to enjoy bread than to have it be garlic bread?
But then you tried bruschetta.
Then you tried bruschetta with cheese melted on top.
Suddenly, your life was spiraling into orbits of bruschetta flavors and delight. Without a doubt, you need more bruschetta in your world, and on your plate. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Yet dinnertime is so complicated sometimes. We hustle and bustle in the kitchen to pump out a fantastic meal for the whole family, leaving you exhausted with dishes to do afterward. Yeah, no thanks.
That’s why we love Sheet Pan dinners (you can find more of them here for proof of our love of them). They’re easy to prepare, even easier to bake up and serve.
So with that, here’s a recipe that will have you bruschetta-ing your way through the kitchen, and into the hearts of your loved ones who eat with you.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cups baby red potatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
- 4 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup jarred pre-made bruschetta mix
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle olive oil onto your sheet pan, and combine potatoes, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat.
- Move the potato mixture to one side of the sheet pan, and place down your 4 chicken breasts, seasoning with salt & pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add tomatoes to the potato mixture side, and place 4 slices of mozarella (or provolone) cheese on the tops of each chicken breast. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- When fully cooked, remove from oven and top each chicken breast with a spoonful or two of bruschetta mixture and fresh basil over the entire pan.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Next time you polish off a jar of pickles, don't just pour the pickle juice down the drain.
If you grew up with a pressure cooker in your household, you may have mainly made rice and soup in it!
Enjoy the fresh flavors of Mediterranean cooking that will have you dreaming of lounging next to the sea without having to fly...
Quesadillas are such an underrated meal! They're simple, delicious, inexpensive, and kid and adult friendly.
It's officially Spring weather and we're ready to trade our heavy comfort foods for light and bright flavors (even if this recipe...
Cooking is half the battle when it comes to busy weeknights. Washing the dishes is the other dreadful task.
Cinnamon buns are perhaps one of the most beloved baked goods of all time.
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.
Encouraging your kids to eat more than noodles and sauce can be difficult.
Dealing with picky eaters is never easy. It can be a never-ending battle trying to get them to eat dinner but we're here to put a...
Breakfast is often called the most important meal of the day. It can also be the most delicious meal of the day!
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...