Disney’s theme parks offer fun for everyone! From the characters to the rides and of course the delicious food! Even though the parks remain temporarily closed, there are still ways to bring a touch of that Disney Magic into your home! Disney has released quite a few coveted recipes over the last few months to ensure Disney fans can enjoy their favorites at home. And now, Disney has released the recipe to make the iconic Mickey Pretzels!
D23, the official Disney Fan Club, shared the recipe on their website. The best part is that this recipe requires just four simple ingredients! Be sure to serve the pretzels with mustard or warm cheesy dip — your choice! If you want to try making the legendary Mickey Pretzels at home follow along with the recipe below.
- Store-bought pizza dough (room temperature)
- Sea Salt Flakes
- 2 eggs whites, whisked
- Allow the store-bought pizza dough to reach room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 4 pieces to make 4 pretzels
- Working on 1 pretzel at a time, separate the dough into 3 balls, one ball larger than the other two
- Roll out the largest piece for the head and the smaller pieces for the ears. Tip: Don’t over-flour the dough; keep it sticky
- Create 3 circles with the dough. The large circle will be Mickey’s head, and the two smaller circles will be his ears
- Make sure the small circles are attached to the large circle. The dough should be sticky enough so his ears are attached to create one fun pretzel
- Brush the pretzel with the egg whites and lightly sprinkle with sea salt flakes
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
ICYMI: Mickey Pretzels aren’t the only Disney Park’s food you can make at home! Disney has released several other coveted recipes that you need to try. You can make the iconic Churro Bites, Dole Whip, Cookie Fries, Tonga Toast, and even Mickey Mouse Beignets! But that’s not all. Disney also shared the recipe for the legendary Monte Cristo Sandwich, the iconic Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, the ‘Grey Stuff’ from Beauty and the Beast, and the famous Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Toy Story Land. There are endless ways to add a touch of Disney’s magic into your home!
When planning a Disney vacation it's important to plan a well thought out itinerary.
Summer is officially here and what better way to treat yourself and stay cool than with a refreshing beverage in hand!
The microwave is an amazing kitchen appliance. It can heat up leftovers quickly, help make delicious snacks like popcorn, and so...
Disney theme parks and Disney Cruise Lines may be temporarily closed and suspended but that isn't stopping Disney from finding...
Hard seltzers have become the trendiest drink as of late and for good reason!
It's time to check your freezers because over 59-thousand pounds of fully cooked frozen chicken nuggets are being recalled due to...
Disney's theme parks are renowned for many things from the exciting rides to friendly characters, and of course its delicious...
Dunkin' is renowned for its coffee, tea, and delicious donuts but now the chain is entering a new drink category by offering new...
Over the last few months, Disney has shared some of their most coveted recipes with their fans so you can at least feel like...
Summer is officially in full swing and now you can make the most of it with Shake Shack's new beverages!
Taco Bell is no stranger to innovative and exciting menu items.
National Lasagna Day is quickly approaching (July 29, 2020), and North Italia wants to help you celebrate!