Shrimp boils are traditionally a one-pot prepared dinner with the corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp all boiled together to make a great meal for a small crowd. While insanely delicious, they can also get pretty messy. We’ve simplified the process by making a no-mess shrimp boil inspired sheet pan dinner, which mixes all the flavors you know and love, prepared all on one-pan and baked together for a rendition of a classic you can enjoy anytime. By substituting baby corn for corn on the cob, it also makes for a fork-friendly dinner (no cob handling required)! It’s a quick recipe that takes only 20 minutes beginning to end, and minimal prep involved. So break out the sheet pan, and lets bake up a shrimp boil!
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 1 can baby corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lb medium shrimp, uncooked & peeled with tails left on
- 2 smoked chorizo sausages, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Sheet pan
- Ramekin / Small mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook your mini potatoes in the microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Remove and let sit until cool to handle, before slicing in half.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the minced garlic, and Old Bay seasoning to the butter and set aside.
- On your sheet pan, add your shrimp, potatoes, sliced chorizo sausage, corn. Pour over your butter/garlic/seasoning sauce and toss everything to coat well.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and no longer opaque - fully cooked through.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top of the sheet pan, then squeeze a wedge of lemon over the entire dish.
Remember when you first discovered garlic bread, and it felt like there could be no better way to enjoy bread than to have it be...
Next time you polish off a jar of pickles, don't just pour the pickle juice down the drain.
Most of us love to cook a whole well-rounded meal for our friends and family, but the reality is - we often just lack time and...
One-pan dinners are the weeknight's bread and butter of success. They are easy, time saving, dish saving, sanity saving.
To be honest, I'm not a big breakfast eater. It's too early for me to have an appetite.
Living a healthy lifestyle doesn't always come easy. There's roadblocks and temptations and meals that are just too convenient to...
Oh. My. Gosh. This dinner. Let. Me. Tell. You.
Shrimp is such a delicious lean protein (meaning you can eat lots of them for...
A simple chicken parm recipe for even the most inexperienced of chefs.
If a deep fried dill pickle and chicken had a baby, this would be it!
Listen, I get it. I'm a working mother of 3 with a love for good, healthy food that I can easily feed my family without having to...
Who is starving after a long day at work and just wants to eat RIGHT NOW?! That would be me.
Chickpeas are an amazing plant-based protein that is easily seasoned and roasted to create an on-the-go healthy snack!