When you’re starting or living on a low-carb diet, snacks and appetizers is often the biggest hurdle to overcome. Almost everything is laden with sugars and carbs, limiting your options when you’re ready for some appetite-satisfying bites. That’s why we started working on more recipes to solve that. After the success of the surprising combination of pickles & tuna in this recipe, we decided we wanted to explore more ways of serving up low-carb snacks. With the rising growth of individuals trying out that Ketogenic diet, it’s awesome when you find just another amazing snack option to get you through. Thought you were going to miss carbs? Think again. These buffalo chicken bites will have you craving nothing more, than just more of these bites!
- 1 bag mini sweet peppers, seeded & halved
- 2 cans shredded chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken can also be used)
- 1/4 cup mayo (we used a sugar free variety)
- 3 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Green onions, diced
- Once you have all your mini sweet peppers cut in half, and seeded, line them up on a plate, ready for loading up!
- Mix your chicken, mayo & buffalo wing sauce together. Spoon into the pepper boats!
- Enjoy as is - or level up! Place all the buffalo chicken peppers onto a baking sheet, and top with shredded cheese and green onions. Broil for 3-5 minutes on HIGH until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- Drizzle with additional buffalo sauce. Serve up, and store extras in the fridge!
The keto lifestyle can be a crazy one to wrap your head around - where fat is good, and carbs are bad. Wait, fat is good?
The Super Bowl is that time of year when people gather together to cheer, laugh, cry and dance to the halftime show.
The biggest football game of the year is right around the corner and we have all of the amazing appetizer ideas you need to make...
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you're looking for food ideas to impress your guests this year, we have some truly unique...
The Super Bowl 50 countdown is on! The game is set for February 7, 2016, at Levi's Stadium, in Santa Clara, California.
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
Super Bowl is COMING. Maybe for you, it's just football, but a sports showdown of this proportion calls for more than frozen...
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.
Regardless of if your team wins the super bowl or not, the following eight party bites will certainly score you a few touch downs...
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.