When you’re starting or living on a low-carb diet, snacks and appetizers is often the biggest hurdle to overcome. Almost everything is laden with sugars and carbs, limiting your options when you’re ready for some appetite-satisfying bites. That’s why we started working on more recipes to solve that. After the success of the surprising combination of pickles & tuna in this recipe, we decided we wanted to explore more ways of serving up low-carb snacks. With the rising growth of individuals trying out that Ketogenic diet, it’s awesome when you find just another amazing snack option to get you through. Thought you were going to miss carbs? Think again. These buffalo chicken bites will have you craving nothing more, than just more of these bites!
- 1 bag mini sweet peppers, seeded & halved
- 2 cans shredded chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken can also be used)
- 1/4 cup mayo (we used a sugar free variety)
- 3 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Green onions, diced
- Once you have all your mini sweet peppers cut in half, and seeded, line them up on a plate, ready for loading up!
- Mix your chicken, mayo & buffalo wing sauce together. Spoon into the pepper boats!
- Enjoy as is - or level up! Place all the buffalo chicken peppers onto a baking sheet, and top with shredded cheese and green onions. Broil for 3-5 minutes on HIGH until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- Drizzle with additional buffalo sauce. Serve up, and store extras in the fridge!
The best part of every party is undoubtedly the food. If you're not eating good food are you really having a good time?
Earlier this week, we provided you with 30 amazing Super Bowl party appetizer ideas to help you prepare for the big game.
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
Football and chicken wings....ahhh sweet, sweet (and spicy) traditions.
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
When it comes to an easy dinner, two words come to mind - CROCKPOT and LEFTOVERS (shame on you if you thought I was going to say...
A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few...
If you love salsa, this recipe is for you.
If you love bean salads, this recipe is for you.
If you love guacamole...
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
The keto lifestyle can be a crazy one to wrap your head around - where fat is good, and carbs are bad. Wait, fat is good?
A delicious combination of tacos and enchiladas, for the most simplified of Mexican dinners without all the fuss.