When you’re starting or living on a low-carb diet, snacks and appetizers is often the biggest hurdle to overcome. Almost everything is laden with sugars and carbs, limiting your options when you’re ready for some appetite-satisfying bites. That’s why we started working on more recipes to solve that. After the success of the surprising combination of pickles & tuna in this recipe, we decided we wanted to explore more ways of serving up low-carb snacks. With the rising growth of individuals trying out that Ketogenic diet, it’s awesome when you find just another amazing snack option to get you through. Thought you were going to miss carbs? Think again. These buffalo chicken bites will have you craving nothing more, than just more of these bites!
- 1 bag mini sweet peppers, seeded & halved
- 2 cans shredded chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken can also be used)
- 1/4 cup mayo (we used a sugar free variety)
- 3 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Green onions, diced
- Once you have all your mini sweet peppers cut in half, and seeded, line them up on a plate, ready for loading up!
- Mix your chicken, mayo & buffalo wing sauce together. Spoon into the pepper boats!
- Enjoy as is - or level up! Place all the buffalo chicken peppers onto a baking sheet, and top with shredded cheese and green onions. Broil for 3-5 minutes on HIGH until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- Drizzle with additional buffalo sauce. Serve up, and store extras in the fridge!
Avocados are well known for their creamy texture and great health benefits.
Many of us start our day with a trip to Starbucks and fuel our day with a cup of coffee.
These Big Mac Bites are absolutely drool-worthy and the Copycat Big Mac Sauce is spot on - you wouldn't even know it didn't come...
Bulletproof coffee is huge in the Keto Diet community, but it actually has benefits for everyone regardless of whether you're on a...
Whether you’ve been on the Ketogenic diet for a while now or are new to it, you’ve likely struggled with snacks.
What is your biggest challenge when you start a new diet? For me, it's sugar. Forget the deep fried food - I can skip that.
Following a new diet can be both exciting and daunting and following through with that diet is never easy!
Summer is in full swing and what better way to celebrate the warm weather than to dig into delicious food!
Diets can be so hard to follow especially when strong cravings hit.
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...
Let me start by answering the question I know you're wondering - "Is this dressing good enough that I should actually take the...
Coleslaw might be on the most beloved summer salads in North America. Why you ask? I have no idea.