Sheet pan dinners are the answer to all your weekday dinner problems. They’re fast to make, easy to clean up after, incredibly delicious, and tend to be no-fail. That’s my kind of recipe!
This sheet pan dinner is seriously dressed up with a crunchy nutty coating that compliments the juicy chicken and low-carb vegetable medley that makes up this meal. Instead of using a more traditional carb-heavy coating like breadcrumbs, we simply threw some almonds in the food processor to create a keto-friendly crust.
Whether your following the ketogenic diet or not, this recipe is sure to be a winner in your house! Whip it up on a Sunday to meal prep for the coming week or throw it together on a busy Wednesday night to get yourself over the mid-week meal slump. We promise, you’ll keep coming back to this recipe over and over.
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tsp + 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, combine almonds, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, paprika, and salt. Pulse until almonds are chopped into small pieces. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken breast in the beaten egg, then dredge in the almond coating. Place on baking sheet. Repeat for all chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Add olive oil and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place vegetables on tray around the chicken. Bake for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are softened.
- Remove from oven and serve hot!
Holidays are the hardest times of the year to stay on track with your diet.
Snacks are sneaky foods that can derail our diets, especially when following the keto diet.
Let me start by answering the question I know you're wondering - "Is this dressing good enough that I should actually take the...
Chicken wings are a favorite meal for many, whether you're eating out at a restaurant or sitting around the dinner table with your...
Fat bombs are an essential part of the Keto diet, allowing you to intake a large amount of healthy fats in just a couple of bites.
These little Cobb Salads on a Stick are all the deliciousness of a loaded cobb salad without the mess or need to sit down to enjoy...
Starting a new diet can be daunting and difficult and staying committed to that diet can be even harder.
In short, the goal of the keto diet is to fuel your body with the right foods so that your body can enter a metabolic state called...
There is a lot to look forward to in fall. For starters, the crisp air brings on beautiful changing leaves, apples are ready to be...
Following any diet alone can be hard but if you're able to encourage the entire family to participate you may be more inclined to...
Committing to the keto diet requires hard work and dedication, especially if you want to remain in ketosis.
There's nothing better than the convenience of cake mix, especially for those that don't have that natural baking skill!