Sheet pan dinners are the answer to all your weekday dinner problems. They’re fast to make, easy to clean up after, incredibly delicious, and tend to be no-fail. That’s my kind of recipe!
This sheet pan dinner is seriously dressed up with a crunchy nutty coating that compliments the juicy chicken and low-carb vegetable medley that makes up this meal. Instead of using a more traditional carb-heavy coating like breadcrumbs, we simply threw some almonds in the food processor to create a keto-friendly crust.
Whether your following the ketogenic diet or not, this recipe is sure to be a winner in your house! Whip it up on a Sunday to meal prep for the coming week or throw it together on a busy Wednesday night to get yourself over the mid-week meal slump. We promise, you’ll keep coming back to this recipe over and over.
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tsp + 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, combine almonds, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, paprika, and salt. Pulse until almonds are chopped into small pieces. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken breast in the beaten egg, then dredge in the almond coating. Place on baking sheet. Repeat for all chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Add olive oil and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place vegetables on tray around the chicken. Bake for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are softened.
- Remove from oven and serve hot!
Earlier this month, we got to try out this incredible new kitchen gadget: the Multi-Function Cooker by Wolf Gourmet.
Bulletproof coffee is huge in the Keto Diet community, but it actually has benefits for everyone regardless of whether you're on a...
Whether you’ve been on the Ketogenic diet for a while now or are new to it, you’ve likely struggled with snacks.
Is anybody else obsessed with Heluva Good Dip? I'm seriously addicted.
Following a new diet can be both exciting and daunting and following through with that diet is never easy!
Summer is in full swing and what better way to celebrate the warm weather than to dig into delicious food!
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...
Snacks are sneaky foods that can derail our diets, especially when following the keto diet.
Let me start by answering the question I know you're wondering - "Is this dressing good enough that I should actually take the...
Coleslaw might be on the most beloved summer salads in North America. Why you ask? I have no idea.
Fat bombs are an essential part of the Keto diet, allowing you to intake a large amount of healthy fats in just a couple of bites.
These little Cobb Salads on a Stick are all the deliciousness of a loaded cobb salad without the mess or need to sit down to enjoy...