Garlic bread has long time been a best friend of pasta dinners. The perfect combination of breads, butter and garlic paired with a delicious comforting pasta dish is a dinner of dreams.
But, what if… and I know this sounds crazy, but… what if, you could have both in one dish? Because you freaking CAN!
This recipe is one that when I served it to my kids one said “woah, this pasta tastes like garlic bread!” ate two bowls, and had more in their lunch the next day. So I’m pretty sure we did it right 😉
Serve this unique dish up at your next dinner party, either as a main or a side and you will be so glad you did. So will your dinner guests.
- 1 lb (450g) cavatappi (Scoobi Doo) pasta
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package directions, strain and put in a bowl aside (drizzle in a little bit of olive oil to prevent sticking, if you choose).
- In a large skillet, melt your butter over a medium heat, until the butter begins to brown into a deep amber color. Stir consistently until it reaches this point, as to not burn the butter.
- Reduce the heat to low, and stir in your minced garlic, and continue to cook for a minute.
- Add in breadcrumbs, parsley, italian seasoning and salt & pepper, and mix until everything is blended well.
- Pour your garlic breadcrumb mixture into your cooked pasta, and gently toss until it's coated completely.
- Serve immediately.
When the Instant Pot first arrived into your home, you likely did what most of us did...
We’ve all been there. You’ve had a long day, and you want a simple dinner idea that isn’t going to leave you in the kitchen...
Be still my beating Italian heart... just kidding, I'm not Italian and you don't have to be either to enjoy this hearty...
Forget traditional pasta casseroles! With the noodles standing upright, the sauce and cheese bake down into the pasta making each...
Chicken is a family favorite for dinner. It has a pleasant mild flavor that even picky children love.
We love making themed foods and Halloween is a great time for some spooky cooking.
Is it time to give your grilled cheese a makeover? Grilled cheese is well known to be America's favorite sandwich.
Ravioli is a great weeknight meal idea. Not only is it filling and delicious but the leftovers are great for work or dinner the...
I hate to admit it, but growing up meatloaf was a dinner I never looked forward to. Mashed meat with sauce slabbed on top.
Growing up I watched my mother hand-make cabbage rolls from scratch.
Looking for a warm breakfast that fills the house with the aroma, waking everyone with an appetite for a delicious homemade...
When it comes to making mashed potatoes, one word may enter your mind..."tedious".