A tasty pasta salad made with a gluten-free corn based spaghetti made with fresh summer veggies such as cherry tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, onions and canned olives. It’s coated in an Italian salad dressing, spices and parmesan cheese. Need to make this ahead of time? No prob! Overnight, this will just make this salad more flavorful. This salad would be the perfect BBQ backyard party side, or a summer picnic take a long. It’s refreshing, filling, and just screams summer!
- 2 x 340g box of gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing (gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, extra for garnish
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cook all your gluten-free pasta until fully cooked through, but slightly al-dente. Drain, and let sit in cold water (this will stop it from cooking further). Once cooled, drain again and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all your chopped veggies, and olives. Top with Italian salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, paprika, celery seed and garlic powder. Toss well until completely coated.
- Cover and store in the fridge (overnight if needed).
- Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese, and serve!
Corn on the Cob is almost in season in our area, but it's already available in grocery stores and is the perfect summer side dish!
Jackfruit is going to be something you'll hear more and more about this year.
So either you or a someone at your holiday dinner is gluten-intolerant or celiac, and/or perhaps vegan or working towards a...
Be still my beating Italian heart... just kidding, I'm not Italian and you don't have to be either to enjoy this hearty...
You go to the market and see these big beautiful greens and decide to buy some, with eyes bigger than your refrigerator.
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
When the cold months hit, there's truly nothing more heart and soul warming than a bowl of fruit crumble.
We often think about ways to up the health factor of our pizza toppings, but recently, people are taking a long hard look at...
Chips and dip are such an easy go-to snack for entertaining or just preparing a quick and easy snack to munch on.
Not all jerky has to come from something that walks on four legs… vegetable jerky is an awesome idea for vegans and...
Tacos are one of my favorite foods because they’re so versatile that you’re never constrained to just one flavor.