When the cold months hit, there’s truly nothing more heart and soul warming than a bowl of fruit crumble. This one made easily in minutes will hit your sweet spot, without killing your diet! Each serving comes in at only around 150 calories, has no gluten, no dairy and very little sugar. You’ll find the berries are just sweet enough! You can always adjust this recipe to make in a small glass 8×8 pan as well, however the ramekins lend themselves perfectly to this recipe not only as serving bowls, but perfect portions too!
- 1 - 600g bag of frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp dairy free butter alternative, room temperature
- 2 tbsp stevia brown sugar baking blend
- 4 oven safe single serving ramekins
- Microwave safe bowl
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Thaw the entire bag of frozen berries overnight in the refrigerator or by thawing in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix all your dry ingredients together first, then slowly combine with the butter alternative using a fork. The mixture will be crumbly, but somewhat binding together.
- Evenly divide the thawed berries into individual sized oven-safe ramekins, and top each with the crumble.
- Bake at 375 for 15 mins or until browned on top, and heated throughout.
- Serve warm.
A couple months ago many Vegan Americans sat in envy while Canadians had the release of the Beyond Meat burger at the fast food...
While experimenting with the Instant Pot I quickly discovered that it can not only cook a quick and easy weeknight meal but it can...
You've probably been seeing recipes for no-bake snack/energy bites online for a few years now. I know I have!
Some would consider quinoa a superfood, and for good reason! It's chock full of vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source...
Enjoy the fresh flavors of Mediterranean cooking that will have you dreaming of lounging next to the sea without having to fly...
Buckle up Canadian friends because the news we've all been waiting to hear is finally here!
Summer is one of the most sought-after seasons of the year. If you experience cold winter months then you surely appreciate those...
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.
Kids can be picky eaters and when it comes to the snacking department they often beg for the most unhealthy choices!
Have you ever gotten stuck falling, or diving head-first, down a rabbit hole of amazingly satisfying food videos on Facebook or...
Poached eggs are a delicious addition to your breakfast and a great way to add protein without all the extra oil of a fried egg.
While I love root veggies, they can take a long time to cook. Plus, my oven lets off a lot of heat, making me hesitant to use it...