When the cold months hit, there’s truly nothing more heart and soul warming than a bowl of fruit crumble. This one made easily in minutes will hit your sweet spot, without killing your diet! Each serving comes in at only around 150 calories, has no gluten, no dairy and very little sugar. You’ll find the berries are just sweet enough! You can always adjust this recipe to make in a small glass 8×8 pan as well, however the ramekins lend themselves perfectly to this recipe not only as serving bowls, but perfect portions too!
- 1 - 600g bag of frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp dairy free butter alternative, room temperature
- 2 tbsp stevia brown sugar baking blend
- 4 oven safe single serving ramekins
- Microwave safe bowl
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Thaw the entire bag of frozen berries overnight in the refrigerator or by thawing in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix all your dry ingredients together first, then slowly combine with the butter alternative using a fork. The mixture will be crumbly, but somewhat binding together.
- Evenly divide the thawed berries into individual sized oven-safe ramekins, and top each with the crumble.
- Bake at 375 for 15 mins or until browned on top, and heated throughout.
- Serve warm.
There are copious amounts of recipes for the Instant Pot that are swimming around the internet these days.
Some would consider quinoa a superfood, and for good reason! It's chock full of vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source...
Enjoy the fresh flavors of Mediterranean cooking that will have you dreaming of lounging next to the sea without having to fly...
It seems like everybody is sick this Spring. People are dropping like flies!
Summer is one of the most sought-after seasons of the year. If you experience cold winter months then you surely appreciate those...
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.
Have you ever gotten stuck falling, or diving head-first, down a rabbit hole of amazingly satisfying food videos on Facebook or...
Fish is full of healthy fats, making it the perfect well-rounded dinner.
Poached eggs are a delicious addition to your breakfast and a great way to add protein without all the extra oil of a fried egg.
While I love root veggies, they can take a long time to cook. Plus, my oven lets off a lot of heat, making me hesitant to use it...
Corn on the Cob is almost in season in our area, but it's already available in grocery stores and is the perfect summer side dish!
Breakfast is often called the most important meal of the day. It can also be the most delicious meal of the day!