A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few notches, no doubt. With a good dose of buffalo wing sauce cooking right along with the beans, veggies and chicken, it’s flavor is infused throughout the entire dish. It’s made creamy and delicious with ranch dressing mix, and a full block of cream cheese. Give this one a try and enjoy an easy dinner that you can set and forget. The best kind.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (approx 14oz) of diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 carton of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (additional for garnishing, if desired)
- 1 pkg ranch dressing or dip mix (powdered)
- 1 can corn kernels, drained.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- Shredded cheese for garnish
- Stove top skillet
- Crock Pot / Slow Cooker
- First, cook and brown your ground chicken in a stove top skillet, drain any excess liquid and set aside.
- Into your crock pot, add all of your ingredients, except the cream cheese and mix well.
- Sit your block of cream cheese on top, place the lid on and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 8 hours.
- When finished, mix the cream cheese into the mixture.
- Ladle into your serving bowls, and top with additional buffalo wing sauce and shredded cheese, then serve!
When it comes to an easy dinner, two words come to mind - CROCKPOT and LEFTOVERS (shame on you if you thought I was going to say...
A delicious combination of tacos and enchiladas, for the most simplified of Mexican dinners without all the fuss.
When you're starting or living on a low-carb diet, snacks and appetizers is often the biggest hurdle to overcome.
Super Bowl is one of the biggest food events of the year. A Super Bowl party just wouldn't be a Super Bowl party without some kind...
A couple years ago I was discussing with a friend what to make for dinner, and he said he was having "french bread pizza".
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
The Super Bowl 50 countdown is on! The game is set for February 7, 2016, at Levi's Stadium, in Santa Clara, California.
Football and chicken wings....ahhh sweet, sweet (and spicy) traditions.
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.
With the big game all set for Sunday, the latest battle on the field calls for a serious party with momentous snacks on the table!
These baked crispy raviolis are like bite sized pasta casseroles you can serve at a party, or enjoy for dinner.