One-pan dinners are the weeknight’s bread and butter of success. They are easy, time saving, dish saving, sanity saving. They are the gosh-darned heroes of the weekly menu.
I’m no stranger to spiralized vegetables. When it comes to eating veggies, I do quite prefer when they mimic a favourite carb-like pasta. So this recipe is definitely up my alley when it comes to a healthy option that offers maximum flavor.
We spiralized a few different veggies here, with yellow and green zucchini, alongside sweet potato and rainbow carrots. You can choose a veg of choice here, but we loved how colorful this dish came out!
With coconut, green curry and lime flavors infused throughout the shrimp, and roasted vegetable spiral “noodles”, this is a meal that will be repeated, most definitely.
Plus, did we mention the fact that it’s baked on ONE PAN? *cue choir of angels, please*
- 1 yellow zucchini, spiralized
- 1 green zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup sweet potato or butternut squash, spiralized
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined (tails on)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lime slices
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, green curry paste, garlic, salt & lime juice. Toss in your shrimp (if previously frozen, make sure it is completely thawed before doing so). Remove one at a time and place onto one half of a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Take all your spiralized veggies, and place on the other half of the baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper. Toss.
- Place lime slices on top of the shrimp, and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp is no longer translucent and a bright pink.
- Remove from oven, and serve the shrimp over the vegetable noodles, finished with a squeeze of lime if you choose. Enjoy!
I'm all about grilling in the summertime! In fact, we make most of our meals on the barbecue when the weather cooperates.
Is anybody else obsessed with Heluva Good Dip? I'm seriously addicted.
Following a new diet can be both exciting and daunting and following through with that diet is never easy!
Diets can be so hard to follow especially when strong cravings hit.
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...
Snacks are sneaky foods that can derail our diets, especially when following the keto diet.
Coleslaw might be on the most beloved summer salads in North America. Why you ask? I have no idea.
Chicken wings are a favorite meal for many, whether you're eating out at a restaurant or sitting around the dinner table with your...
Fat bombs are an essential part of the Keto diet, allowing you to intake a large amount of healthy fats in just a couple of bites.
These little Cobb Salads on a Stick are all the deliciousness of a loaded cobb salad without the mess or need to sit down to enjoy...
Starting a new diet can be daunting and difficult and staying committed to that diet can be even harder.
In short, the goal of the keto diet is to fuel your body with the right foods so that your body can enter a metabolic state called...