I remember one time buying a pack of “wine gums” and read the disclaimer on the side that says “does not contain actual wine”….ummm, excuse me? That’s not what I signed up for. So, as all regular people of the internet do, you find a way to make your dreams come true. This time, it was by making some red wine gummies, thankfully with only 3 ingredients. One ingredient being ACTUAL WINE. Give this one a try, it’s the perfect treat for the wine lover!
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp (or 6 packets) of gelatin
- Silicon Mold (we used a heart shaped ice cube tray)
- Spouted measuring cup
- Combine wine, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over medium-low heat until the sugar and gelatin has completely dissolved. About 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the liquid from the saucepan into a spouted measuring cup, for easy pouring.
- Pour into a silicon mold.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.