Halloween parties are amazingly fun to attend. Many offices host their own Halloween potluck parties where all the staff brings in one spooky dish. If you’re invited to a Halloween potluck party, it could be hard to think of what to bring. There are some spooky and disgusting looking dishes that taste wonderful. We found some cute dishes, but also some scary ones for you to bring. Have fun this holiday season and scare your co-workers!
1. Ham Head. This yucky looking skull is just a plastic head covered in prosciutto.
2. Veggie Dip Pumpkin. This cute jack o’lantern gets his orange color from some diced carrots. Cheddar cheese would also work!
3. Meatloaf Hands. This yucky looking meal is actually just made of meatloaf. Get the scary factor by baking it with ketchup and cheese over top.
4. Funny Bones. These cute candies are made from pretzels and marshmallows dipped in white chocolate.
5. Meat Man. Explore your zombie tendencies by making a meat man. Fill the inside with sausage and chicken and cover with two racks of ribs.
6. Watermelon Brain. This fun fruit tray sports a watermelon head. Carve your watermelon into any shape you like!
7. Guts Pastry. Make puff pastry into a tube filled with meat filling. Wind it in a baking pan and cook for a spooky meal.
8. Ghost Pizza. Using fresh mozzarella, cut out the shape of ghosts and bake the pizza as directed. Use raisins or sesame seeds for eyes.
9. Brain Jello. Many Halloween supply stores sell brain jello molds. Make this dish extra spooky with red syrup poured over top.