Hallowe’en is a time for spooky, silly, imaginative fun. That doesn’t just mean costumes and candy, either. A quick and easy dinner that goes with the theme is exactly what your littles will want and need before they go barrelling out the door anxious to collect sweets from all the neighbors.
This recipe will have them delighted with a quick and easy dinner made in under 15 minutes!
Let the Hallowe’en hustle out the door begin, with some Mummy Dogs!
- 1 pkg crescent roll dough
- 1 pkg hot dogs (6)
- 12 green olive slices
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Pastry brush
- Parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Sharp knife
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out your crescent roll dough, and pinch together the pre-cut lines to make one large sheet of dough.
- With a knife, slice the dough into long strips. Use the strips to wrap the unpackaged hot dogs, leaving a gap for the "face" of the mummy.
- Place sliced olives as the "eyes" of each mummy.
- Brush each mummy with melted butter and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool slighly before enjoying, with ketchup!!
Tonight is Halloween! Send your little ones off for trick or treating with a good meal.
So as a mom of 3 school-aged children you can probably guess that the word "SLIME" has become part of our regular vocabulary.
Halloween is our favorite holiday here at Half Hour Meals. Spooky costumes with sweet treats only comes around once a year.
When Halloween comes, people are divided into two groups- those that love candy, and those that want to spoil it for the rest of...
It's a spooky time of year but with some sweet treats. Halloween parties are a great way for parents and adults to get in the...
We love Halloween but it can be a very unhealthy time of year. It seems that everything is covered in chocolate and sprinkles and...
It's getting chilly and the leaves are turning colors. That can only mean one thing- Halloween is coming!
Halloween is a great time to go all out with decorations, costumes, and of course food!
We love making themed foods and Halloween is a great time for some spooky cooking.
If you’re on a diet, Halloween is a scary holiday. Not only is it jam packed with sugary treats all day today, many of those...
In the weeks leading up to my favorite holiday, Halloween, I like to add some spine-tingling fun to the appetizers, entrees, and...
When it comes to trick or treats—we all choose treats! However, if the thought of your little monsters eating handfuls of...