Hallowe’en is a time for spooky, silly, imaginative fun. That doesn’t just mean costumes and candy, either. A quick and easy dinner that goes with the theme is exactly what your littles will want and need before they go barrelling out the door anxious to collect sweets from all the neighbors.
This recipe will have them delighted with a quick and easy dinner made in under 15 minutes!
Let the Hallowe’en hustle out the door begin, with some Mummy Dogs!
- 1 pkg crescent roll dough
- 1 pkg hot dogs (6)
- 12 green olive slices
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Pastry brush
- Parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Sharp knife
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out your crescent roll dough, and pinch together the pre-cut lines to make one large sheet of dough.
- With a knife, slice the dough into long strips. Use the strips to wrap the unpackaged hot dogs, leaving a gap for the "face" of the mummy.
- Place sliced olives as the "eyes" of each mummy.
- Brush each mummy with melted butter and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool slighly before enjoying, with ketchup!!
Halloween is an exciting holiday because it's a chance to go all out without judgment.
There’s nothing better than a new season that brings about all your childhood favorites and those mild food addictions that come...
If you’re like me, Halloween is your favorite time of year. From homemade decorations to frightfully delicious candy treats—I...
In the weeks leading up to my favorite holiday, Halloween, I like to add some spine-tingling fun to the appetizers, entrees, and...
If you’re on a diet, Halloween is a scary holiday. Not only is it jam packed with sugary treats all day today, many of those...
Halloween is ripe for tricking. But let’s face it, what everyone really looks forward too are the treats.
The most wonderful thing about children is the pure excitement for just about everything!
Halloween is a great time to go all out with decorations, costumes, and of course food!
Halloween is a great time for children. They get to dress up as superheros, fairy princess, or what ever they like.
It's a spooky time of year but with some sweet treats. Halloween parties are a great way for parents and adults to get in the...
When Halloween comes, people are divided into two groups- those that love candy, and those that want to spoil it for the rest of...
The leaves on the trees are turning colored and the wind now has a brisk edge. This can only mean one thing- Halloween is coming!