When it comes to patio weather, picnics and pool party season finger foods are an essential for these (not to mention all those sports teams doing sports stuff when you feed people food to watch the sports things and cheer on the sports stuff). They make for less serving tools, easy eating, and fun for kids. Cooking for a crowd is best done in batches and mini burgers made in muffin tins with a recipe that takes you less than half an hour to make a full dozen? That’s money. Serve these up with some oven baked crinkle fries and you have a fun dinner, or party food for a small crowd. You’ll be amazed at how easy these are, and how much less messy they are from traditional burgers and sliders. Finger food at it’s finest!
- Cooking Spray
- 12 burger bun halves
- 3 slices, pre-cooked bacon cut into pieces
- 1 lb ground turkey (chicken or beef would also work here)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cheese slices, quartered
- 12 dill pickle slices
- Any additional toppings you choose!
- Muffin Tin
- Stove top non-stick cooking pan
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a non-stick cooking pan, cook your ground turkey (or beef) and diced onions until the onions begin to soften and the meat begins to brown. Add in your salt & pepper and Worcestershire sauce and continue cooking until well browned and all liquids have dissipated. Set aside.
- Take out your muffin tin, and spray each cup with a non-stick cooking spray. Press the 12 bun halves into each, squishing them slightly to create a "bowl" or cup shape for the meat.
- Spoon the meat evenly into each cup. Top with a dollop of ketchup on each, then your quartered cheese slices (small squares), followed by your bacon slice pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the buns are browned and the cheese is melty.
- Remove from oven, and top with a pickle slice, finished off with a toothpick to hold it all together. Additional toppings can be added here as well!
- Serve them up sided with your favorite sides - we chose oven baked crinkle cut fries. Classic. Enjoy!!
The keto lifestyle can be a crazy one to wrap your head around - where fat is good, and carbs are bad. Wait, fat is good?
Whether it's game day, or just a regular Wednesday night meatloaf dinner, this recipe is GOING to win the mouths you feed.
The best part of every party is undoubtedly the food. If you're not eating good food are you really having a good time?
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
Freshly baked muffins in the house are not only a welcome delicious treat, but also practical in a busy lifestyle.
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few...
With the big game all set for Sunday, the latest battle on the field calls for a serious party with momentous snacks on the table!
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
The Super Bowl 50 countdown is on! The game is set for February 7, 2016, at Levi's Stadium, in Santa Clara, California.
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you're looking for food ideas to impress your guests this year, we have some truly unique...
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?