Loving your life on the Keto diet, but desperately missing the sweet life? Thankfully, there’s a recipe that doesn’t just give you cake, but lets you eat it too! Huzzah!
This recipe is low-carb by using some smart ingredient swaps such a coconut flour, peanut butter, eggs, coconut oil and some natural Monk fruit sweetener, and some low-carb dark chocolate chips.
The result is a light fluffy cake you just simply microwave to “bake” for a single serving you will be drooling over.
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter (can substitute for other nut or seed butters)
- 3 tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp dark or sugar free chocolate chips
- Large Mug (if using a small mug, just cut the recipe in half)
- Place all the ingredients, except chocolate chips into a mug and mix well with a fork.
- Mix in the chocolate chips last, and microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until firm to the touch and cooked through (can test with a toothpick).
- Let cool (mug will be hot) until ready to handle and enjoy!
If you live by the motto "bacon makes everything better!" then you'll be happy to know bacon is great and commonly found in...
Has anyone else been seeing versions of Big Mac Sauce popping up at the grocery store? I sure have.
Egg rolls are delicious, let's be honest. But they're crazy unhealthy because they're usually deep fried in those little wrappers!
These Big Mac Bites are absolutely drool-worthy and the Copycat Big Mac Sauce is spot on - you wouldn't even know it didn't come...
Bailey's Irish Cream anyone? So delicious. But also packed with sugar, which is a definite no-no when you're on the Keto diet.
Bulletproof coffee is huge in the Keto Diet community, but it actually has benefits for everyone regardless of whether you're on a...
What is your biggest challenge when you start a new diet? For me, it's sugar. Forget the deep fried food - I can skip that.
Is anybody else obsessed with Heluva Good Dip? I'm seriously addicted.
Following a new diet can be both exciting and daunting and following through with that diet is never easy!
Summer is in full swing and what better way to celebrate the warm weather than to dig into delicious food!
Barbeque sauce is a summer staple, but it's a hard one to get around if you're on the Keto diet since it's generally packed full...
Snacks are sneaky foods that can derail our diets, especially when following the keto diet.