It’s that time of year, the season of giving. It’s magical and wonderful – and oh, don’t forget the mailman!
When the Holiday season begins, it can be easy to forget about all the people you want to recognize and thank. From mailmen to teachers, garbage collectors, and the paper boy – a small token of thanks can go a long way to show love and appreciation for all they do for you.
When you start to count all those people in your world, it can add up – and fast! So we wanted to make a heartfelt gift option, that’s beautifully homemade, and perfect for the chilly winter months.
Who doesn’t love a warm mug of hot chocolate? Giving it in ornament form is just a great way to easily put a smile on someone’s face.
Not only are they delicious, but they serve as a beautiful Christmas tree ornament until ready to be enjoyed as a warm beverage.
This is truly the perfect little gift for so many on your gift list this year. Throw on some Christmas music, and get making a whole batch of these. They’re a ton of fun to create!
- 6 cups hot chocolate mixes (we used white chocolate, peppermint & original)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice
- Assorted Holiday sprinkles
- 6 clear ornament balls (we used plastic ones, found at the dollar store).
- Remove the metal hanger top from the clear ornaments.
- Using a funnel, fill 2/3 of the way with hot chocolate mix.
- Next, add in chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, sprinkles, marshmallows and anything else you want! Make sure it's filled to the top so that it doesn't shake up the layers when moved.
- Cap the ornaments again, and tie a ribbon on the tops of each.
- When ready to enjoy, simply shake out the ornament into a mug, mix with milk or water and microwave to warm up. Enjoy!
Looking for a fun and festive cocktail to serve your guests this holiday season?
The holidays are my favorite time of year. Mostly because of the twinkly lights, the sparkly ornaments on a dazzling tree and of...
Call me eager but as soon as Halloween is over I'm ready for Christmas!
For those who follow a vegan diet understand the struggle of attending a holiday dinner with non-vegans.
When the holidays roll around the first order of business is setting up the Christmas tree and decorations.
The holidays are the busiest time of year! There are countless Christmas parties, dinners, family gatherings, and potlucks.
Snacks are crucial for everyone. They keep us full in between meals and quench our cravings.
My favorite thing about the holidays is time spent with family, however, my second favorite thing has to be the delicious food!
With Christmas coming, your children may be invited to bring food for their class Holiday party.
The holiday season seems to creep up on us each year. After all, we're busy gift shopping, grocery shopping and preparing menus...
Dessert is and has always been the highlight of any holiday dinner, and this year is no exception.
Rise and shine like a holiday star this Christmas morning when you get a whiff of these delicious and traditional holiday sweet...