It’s that time of year, the season of giving. It’s magical and wonderful – and oh, don’t forget the mailman!
When the Holiday season begins, it can be easy to forget about all the people you want to recognize and thank. From mailmen to teachers, garbage collectors, and the paper boy – a small token of thanks can go a long way to show love and appreciation for all they do for you.
When you start to count all those people in your world, it can add up – and fast! So we wanted to make a heartfelt gift option, that’s beautifully homemade, and perfect for the chilly winter months.
Who doesn’t love a warm mug of hot chocolate? Giving it in ornament form is just a great way to easily put a smile on someone’s face.
Not only are they delicious, but they serve as a beautiful Christmas tree ornament until ready to be enjoyed as a warm beverage.
This is truly the perfect little gift for so many on your gift list this year. Throw on some Christmas music, and get making a whole batch of these. They’re a ton of fun to create!
- 6 cups hot chocolate mixes (we used white chocolate, peppermint & original)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice
- Assorted Holiday sprinkles
- 6 clear ornament balls (we used plastic ones, found at the dollar store).
- Remove the metal hanger top from the clear ornaments.
- Using a funnel, fill 2/3 of the way with hot chocolate mix.
- Next, add in chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, sprinkles, marshmallows and anything else you want! Make sure it's filled to the top so that it doesn't shake up the layers when moved.
- Cap the ornaments again, and tie a ribbon on the tops of each.
- When ready to enjoy, simply shake out the ornament into a mug, mix with milk or water and microwave to warm up. Enjoy!
Christmas will be here before you know it, so it's time to pull out your decorations and start baking!
Eggnog can be a hot topic over the holidays. Some tend to think it's a disgusting concoction, while the rest of us are swooned by...
We've all been there. You need to bring a dessert to a Holiday function and you're lacking time, or general baking skills.
So either you or a someone at your holiday dinner is gluten-intolerant or celiac, and/or perhaps vegan or working towards a...
There's something...well...magical...yes, Christmas magical about a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
It's winding down, Christmas is nearly here. When it comes to the difficult to shop for, there's always a need for kitchen gadgets...
Candy canes are basically a Christmas holidays mascot. The peppermint candy sticks with a hook on the top, so you can hang them on...
Between Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years - it's Holiday season, full force.
With the holidays comes seasonal flavors that will capture the essence of the season, and create warm holiday memories.
They like pig butts and they cannot lie! Now you need to get shopping for your bacon enthusiast and try and be a little more...
Last year, we created these adorable festive Christmas Tree Brownies, and well...the video recipe for them went viral overnight!
When it comes to making mashed potatoes, one word may enter your mind..."tedious".