During the holidays, depending on where you live of course, it often involves gathering around with warm beverages in hand. When you want to fancy it up, you add whipped cream of course! Adding a special touch to your holiday hot drinks is a simple and easy way to up your hosting game, and leave your guests warmed with holiday cheer.
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- Colored Sugar
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Small Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Combine whipped cream and sugar in a bowl. Using your hand mixer, slowly begin whipping building up speed as not to create too much splatter. Continue whipping until thick peaks form, and you've made whipped cream!
- Spread your whipped cream out evenly on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles!
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters, and place them back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Place 1-3 whipped cream melts on top of a warm beverage, and let them melt away creating a whipped cream topping to your hot drink.
During the winter holidays, kitchens come alive with the sounds and smells of delicious baking.
Potlucks are a year-round thing. Family gatherings, office luncheons, community events and of course - the holiday season.
The centerpiece for your Christmas dinner is a great turkey or ham, but the side dishes are just as important.
A Christmas cake is the centerpiece of your holiday meal. After you're stuffed with turkey and all the fixings, the only thing...
I have to say, the holidays are my favorite time of year. There's something so exciting about all the twinkle lights, decorations...
Christmas is coming and with it comes family get-togethers and parties.
Decorating the tree always gets me into the mood for the holidays. As soon as the tree is up I'm in full force Christmas mode.
The holidays are my favorite time of year. Mostly because of the twinkly lights, the sparkly ornaments on a dazzling tree and of...
Call me eager but as soon as Halloween is over I'm ready for Christmas!
So you've volunteered to host Christmas dinner this year. The initial voluntary statement may have sounded exciting but if you...
When the holidays roll around the first order of business is setting up the Christmas tree and decorations.
The holidays are the busiest time of year! There are countless Christmas parties, dinners, family gatherings, and potlucks.