During the holidays, depending on where you live of course, it often involves gathering around with warm beverages in hand. When you want to fancy it up, you add whipped cream of course! Adding a special touch to your holiday hot drinks is a simple and easy way to up your hosting game, and leave your guests warmed with holiday cheer.
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- Colored Sugar
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Small Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Combine whipped cream and sugar in a bowl. Using your hand mixer, slowly begin whipping building up speed as not to create too much splatter. Continue whipping until thick peaks form, and you've made whipped cream!
- Spread your whipped cream out evenly on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles!
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters, and place them back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Place 1-3 whipped cream melts on top of a warm beverage, and let them melt away creating a whipped cream topping to your hot drink.
Christmas breakfast and brunch are a great family tradition. Christmas morning is chaotic, with children waking up early to see...
Looking for a warm breakfast that fills the house with the aroma, waking everyone with an appetite for a delicious homemade...
Potlucks are a year-round thing. Family gatherings, office luncheons, community events and of course - the holiday season.
Christmas pies are a delicious addition to the holiday season. While we love the classic pumpkin pie, there are a ton of other...
A Christmas cake is the centerpiece of your holiday meal. After you're stuffed with turkey and all the fixings, the only thing...
I have to say, the holidays are my favorite time of year. There's something so exciting about all the twinkle lights, decorations...
Christmas has this tendency to sneak up on us each year. It approaches at a fast rate and before we know it the big day has...
Decorating the tree always gets me into the mood for the holidays. As soon as the tree is up I'm in full force Christmas mode.
The holidays are my favorite time of year. Mostly because of the twinkly lights, the sparkly ornaments on a dazzling tree and of...
Call me eager but as soon as Halloween is over I'm ready for Christmas!
For those who follow a vegan diet understand the struggle of attending a holiday dinner with non-vegans.
When the holidays roll around the first order of business is setting up the Christmas tree and decorations.