During the holidays, depending on where you live of course, it often involves gathering around with warm beverages in hand. When you want to fancy it up, you add whipped cream of course! Adding a special touch to your holiday hot drinks is a simple and easy way to up your hosting game, and leave your guests warmed with holiday cheer.
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- Colored Sugar
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Small Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Combine whipped cream and sugar in a bowl. Using your hand mixer, slowly begin whipping building up speed as not to create too much splatter. Continue whipping until thick peaks form, and you've made whipped cream!
- Spread your whipped cream out evenly on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles!
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters, and place them back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Place 1-3 whipped cream melts on top of a warm beverage, and let them melt away creating a whipped cream topping to your hot drink.
Looking for a fun and festive cocktail to serve your guests this holiday season?
The holidays are my favorite time of year. Mostly because of the twinkly lights, the sparkly ornaments on a dazzling tree and of...
Call me eager but as soon as Halloween is over I'm ready for Christmas!
For those who follow a vegan diet understand the struggle of attending a holiday dinner with non-vegans.
When the holidays roll around the first order of business is setting up the Christmas tree and decorations.
The holidays are the busiest time of year! There are countless Christmas parties, dinners, family gatherings, and potlucks.
Snacks are crucial for everyone. They keep us full in between meals and quench our cravings.
My favorite thing about the holidays is time spent with family, however, my second favorite thing has to be the delicious food!
With Christmas coming, your children may be invited to bring food for their class Holiday party.
The holiday season seems to creep up on us each year. After all, we're busy gift shopping, grocery shopping and preparing menus...
Dessert is and has always been the highlight of any holiday dinner, and this year is no exception.
Rise and shine like a holiday star this Christmas morning when you get a whiff of these delicious and traditional holiday sweet...