Forget the prepackaged hard pastry from your childhood! Create a copycat version of the Pop Tart, but homemade, and MINI (because everything is cuter in miniatures).
- 1 Pre-made Rollout Pie Crust Dough
- 1/4 cup Jam/Jelly of choice (strawberry used here)
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Pizza Cutter
- Baking Sheet Lined With Parchment Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer, Whisk or Fork
- Piping Bag/Ziploc Bag
- Small Knife
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out your pie dough, and with a pizza cutter cut into small rectangles. Remove any excess pie dough.
- Using a piping bag, or a ziploc bag, place about 1/4 cup of jam or jelly of choice into the bag, and snip the corner.
- Pipe the jam into 1/2 of the pie dough rectangles, then top them with the other half.
- Using a fork, crimp the edges of each Pop Tart gently to seal.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in your preheated oven, or until browned. Remove and let cool.
- While your Pop Tarts are cooling, take a mixing bowl with 1 cup of icing sugar and begin adding and mixing in a teaspoon of milk at a time. this can be done with a fork or a hand mixer. You want to reach a thick glaze consistency.
- Glaze and sprinkle your Pop Tarts once entirely cooled, and serve!
We all experience it - the need for a boost in energy. Coffee definitely comes in hand, but what if there's a way to incorporate...
Make Easter fun for kids by whipping up cool and festive snacks.
I love the holidays because it means time spent with those who are important to you.
Whether you're a seasoned Ketogenic dieter, or new to the game, you've likely struggled with one major thing - SNACKS.
Spring has sprung and Easter is right around the corner! Whether it's a cute treat for your kiddo's class, an office potluck, or...
Is there anything better than biting into a warm gooey piece of banana bread? I don't think so.
Although Mother's really should be pampered every day for all they do, dedicating this special day for them is very important.
Staying on track with your diet during any holiday can be extremely difficult.
Who doesn't love a good potluck? They're the best because it often means that there will be loads of food and a wonderful variety...
Starting a new diet isn't the hard part but being consistent and dedicated is!
Cinnamon buns are perhaps one of the most beloved baked goods of all time.
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.