Not everyone can be a Pinterest-level chef when it comes to celebrations and holidays. But we can try! Or we can accept fate and choose a recipe that is easy and no-fail. If that’s the type of homemade treat you’re looking for this Halloween, then look no further. With just three ingredients, you can whip up these spooky pretzel spiderwebs in no time.
This simple treat is as delicious as it is cute! They’re perfect to send for your child’s school Halloween party or to enjoy as a spooky snack before you head out to trick or treat. Everyone young and old will enjoy each and every sweet and salty bite! So head out to your local bulk store, grab those three inexpensive ingredients and get cooking! Just kidding – you only need the microwave, so there’s no way this could wrong.
- Pretzel sticks (approximately 12 per web)
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 10 gummy spiders
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheets
- Place candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until completely melted (about 60 seconds). Be careful to not overheat or they will burn.
- Put a dab of the white chocolate candy melts on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Place pretzel sticks (about 12) in a fan shape with one end in the chocolate until you've got a full circle.
- Drizzle 2 spoonfuls of white chocolate on top of the pretzel "fan" in a circular motion to achieve the "web" look.
- Using a fork, drizzle a very small amount of dark chocolate on top of the web in a circular motion (if desired).
- Place a gummy spider candy somewhere on the web, adding a small amount of extra chocolate to make it stick if necessary.
- Let harden, putting them in the refrigerator if you want them to harden faster.
- Carefully pull the webs off of the parchment paper and enjoy!
Appetizers are an essential part of any party or gathering. These small dishes stimulate our taste buds and fill our bellies while...
Like many other holidays, Halloween is a chance to go all out! This extends to decorating the house, creating extraordinary...
Let's face it, we all live busy lives and with those busy nights come stressful dinner times.
If you grew up with a pressure cooker in your household, you may have mainly made rice and soup in it!
Whole30 is an eating plan that can actually become a lifestyle depending on how you approach it.
Let's be honest, making dinner for a crowd of hungry kiddos can be challenging when you are tight on time, budget and your little...
The Instant Pot is the most sought after kitchen gadget right now, and for good reason!
Black Friday is quickly approaching! Along with Thanksgiving prep, many of us are eagerly scouting the flyers and websites for the...
Whether you're a seasoned Keto dieter or completely new to the whole diet regime you know sticking to a diet can be difficult...
When adopting a new diet it can be hard to follow through unless you have a support system.
As someone who now eats a mostly plant-based diet, I've found myself stumped on how to enjoy BBQ meals this summer.
I'd like to personally thank whoever invented the idea of mug recipes.