Not everyone can be a Pinterest-level chef when it comes to celebrations and holidays. But we can try! Or we can accept fate and choose a recipe that is easy and no-fail. If that’s the type of homemade treat you’re looking for this Halloween, then look no further. With just three ingredients, you can whip up these spooky pretzel spiderwebs in no time.
This simple treat is as delicious as it is cute! They’re perfect to send for your child’s school Halloween party or to enjoy as a spooky snack before you head out to trick or treat. Everyone young and old will enjoy each and every sweet and salty bite! So head out to your local bulk store, grab those three inexpensive ingredients and get cooking! Just kidding – you only need the microwave, so there’s no way this could wrong.
- Pretzel sticks (approximately 12 per web)
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 10 gummy spiders
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheets
- Place candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until completely melted (about 60 seconds). Be careful to not overheat or they will burn.
- Put a dab of the white chocolate candy melts on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Place pretzel sticks (about 12) in a fan shape with one end in the chocolate until you've got a full circle.
- Drizzle 2 spoonfuls of white chocolate on top of the pretzel "fan" in a circular motion to achieve the "web" look.
- Using a fork, drizzle a very small amount of dark chocolate on top of the web in a circular motion (if desired).
- Place a gummy spider candy somewhere on the web, adding a small amount of extra chocolate to make it stick if necessary.
- Let harden, putting them in the refrigerator if you want them to harden faster.
- Carefully pull the webs off of the parchment paper and enjoy!
Like many other holidays, Halloween is a chance to go all out! This extends to decorating the house, creating extraordinary...
Easter is less than a week away and men and women everywhere are eagerly searching for the best Easter dinner ideas online.
With cooler weather just around the corner, oatmeal will once again be a staple breakfast food.
There are countless reasons why chicken is a go-to food for every meal.
These past few months, life has been flying by faster than usual. I make it home in time to whip up something quick for supper and...
So you're on a low-carb diet, and the first thing you're struggling with is breakfast.
One of the hardest things about cooking for little people is trying to figure great meal options the kids in your life will...
I love cooking with chicken. It's a go-to grocery store item that I absolutely must have in my shopping cart.
Let's face it, we all live busy lives and with those busy nights come stressful dinner times.
Two years ago I received a Dutch oven as a Christmas gift. To be honest, I wanted one because they were a trendy piece of cookware...
To me, summer and grilling are synonymous. By that, I mean my husband, grilling, and summer are synonymous because I have yet to...
I'd like to personally thank whoever invented the idea of mug recipes.