Not everyone can be a Pinterest-level chef when it comes to celebrations and holidays. But we can try! Or we can accept fate and choose a recipe that is easy and no-fail. If that’s the type of homemade treat you’re looking for this Halloween, then look no further. With just three ingredients, you can whip up these spooky pretzel spiderwebs in no time.
This simple treat is as delicious as it is cute! They’re perfect to send for your child’s school Halloween party or to enjoy as a spooky snack before you head out to trick or treat. Everyone young and old will enjoy each and every sweet and salty bite! So head out to your local bulk store, grab those three inexpensive ingredients and get cooking! Just kidding – you only need the microwave, so there’s no way this could wrong.
- Pretzel sticks (approximately 12 per web)
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 10 gummy spiders
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheets
- Place candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until completely melted (about 60 seconds). Be careful to not overheat or they will burn.
- Put a dab of the white chocolate candy melts on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Place pretzel sticks (about 12) in a fan shape with one end in the chocolate until you've got a full circle.
- Drizzle 2 spoonfuls of white chocolate on top of the pretzel "fan" in a circular motion to achieve the "web" look.
- Using a fork, drizzle a very small amount of dark chocolate on top of the web in a circular motion (if desired).
- Place a gummy spider candy somewhere on the web, adding a small amount of extra chocolate to make it stick if necessary.
- Let harden, putting them in the refrigerator if you want them to harden faster.
- Carefully pull the webs off of the parchment paper and enjoy!
Like many other holidays, Halloween is a chance to go all out! This extends to decorating the house, creating extraordinary...
It's officially Spring weather and we're ready to trade our heavy comfort foods for light and bright flavors (even if this recipe...
Easter is less than a week away and men and women everywhere are eagerly searching for the best Easter dinner ideas online.
Whether you're throwing a party or just hanging out at home, appetizers are an easy way to add variety to your meals and make them...
There are countless reasons why chicken is a go-to food for every meal.
I love cooking with chicken. It's a go-to grocery store item that I absolutely must have in my shopping cart.
So you're on a low-carb diet, and the first thing you're struggling with is breakfast.
Remember when you first discovered garlic bread, and it felt like there could be no better way to enjoy bread than to have it be...
One of the hardest things about cooking for little people is trying to figure great meal options the kids in your life will...
Let's face it, we all live busy lives and with those busy nights come stressful dinner times.
One of the best parts about summer is deliciously grilled meals straight from the barbecue.
Two years ago I received a Dutch oven as a Christmas gift. To be honest, I wanted one because they were a trendy piece of cookware...