We’ve all been there. You need to bring a dessert to a Holiday function and you’re lacking time, or general baking skills. Don’t fret! This is the e-a-s-i-e-s-t dessert you’re going to whip up this year. With only a few ingredients, you can make these in under 20 minutes and gain massive points for creativity and seasonal festiveness! Tis’ the season to be jolly, after all. These come out adorable whether they are perfectly drizzled or look like your 3 year old made them. I mean, if Charlie Brown can make a twig Christmas tree cute, you can do this.
- 2 cups green colored white chocolate wafers
- 24 mini pretzel sticks
- Two-bite brownies (store-bought, pre-made variety)
- Round rainbow sprinkles
- Star shaped sprinkles
- Microwave Safe Mixing Bowl
- Freezer ziploc bag or piping bag
- 2 Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- First, line your baking sheets with parchment paper, and place 12 pretzel rods on each, in two rows.
- In a microwave safe bow, melt your chocolate wafers in 30 second intervals, stirring at each interval until melted through.
- Scoop melted chocolate into a freezer ziploc bag, or a piping bag, and snip a corner to create a small drizzle tip.
- Begin drizzling the melted chocolate over the pretzels in a tree-like pattern.
- Quickly sprinkle the chocolate trees before they set, and carefully place a sprinkle star at the top of each one.
- Let them cool for 15 minutes in the fridge to set.
- Pop off the parchment paper, and stick the pretzel end into a two-bite brownie (also makes a great cake topper, or cupcake topper).