Earlier this week, we provided you with 30 amazing Super Bowl party appetizer ideas to help you prepare for the big game. Today, we are providing you with 30 easy and delicious meal ideas, for those of you planning to provide an entire feast for your guests. To help eliminate some of the stress of hosting this year’s Super Bowl party, we’ve chosen quick and easy recipes that won’t leave you feeling overwhelmed or unorganized. From easy slow cooker recipes to simple (but delicious) sandwich ideas, we have everything you need to feed your friends and still have fun this year.
So, let’s get to it! Here are 30 easy and delicious Super Bowl party meal ideas:
1. Easy Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwiches
2. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
3. Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos with Chili Onion Rings
4. Teriyaki BBQ Ribs
5. Southwestern Steak Enchiladas
6. BLT Caprese Slidrs
7. Gourmet Lasagna
8. Tex Mex White Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
9. Chicken Tacos
10. Taco Mac & Cheese
11. Grilled Beef Kabobs
12. Lasagna Sandwiches
13. Grilled Buffalo Wings
14. Black Bean Tacos with Tomato Salsa
15. Quick and Easy Hamburger Casserole
16. Buffalo Chicken Nachos
17. Halftime Chili Con Carne
18. Baked Three Cheese Meatball Subs
19. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
20. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Onion Strings
21. Homemade Mac & Cheese
22. Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Kabobs
23. Smoky Gouda Bacon Cheeseburgers
24. Quick and Easy Burgers
25. Tater Tots Casserole with Cheddar Cheese
26. Hot Italian Turkey Sandwiches
27. Spicy Thai BBQ Shrimp
28. Chicken on a Stick
29. Ground Beef and Cheese Stuffed Peppers
30. Slow Cooker Cincinnati Chili
Here's the thing, we tend to put a lot of emphasis on what we shouldn't be eating but it's time the foods we really should be...
The holidays are a busy time of year, between hosting guests, planning a dinner, and catering to everyone's needs it can get...
Every year families gather around the table, give thanks, and enjoy delicious food on the Thanksgiving holiday.
Committing to the keto diet requires hard work and dedication, especially if you want to remain in ketosis.
The paleolithic diet, also known as the paleo diet, the caveman diet, or the stone-age diet is a meal plan that predominately...
Going out to eat is a great way to treat yourself plus it means you don't have to put any effort into cooking and not to mention,...
Many enjoy the season of summer because of the warm weather, longer days, fresh meals, and of course the trips to the beach.
With so many kitchen gadgets on the market, it's hard to know which ones are worth the prime real estate in your kitchen.
Deep-fried foods are delicious but they come with a cost. Often dripping in oil and full of fat, these not so healthy foods can...
It seems like everyone and their best friend has an Instant Pot these days.
One of the best things about Christmas (aside from spending time with those you love of course) is being able to dig into...
Christmas is coming and with it comes family get-togethers and parties.