Earlier this week, we provided you with 30 amazing Super Bowl party appetizer ideas to help you prepare for the big game. Today, we are providing you with 30 easy and delicious meal ideas, for those of you planning to provide an entire feast for your guests. To help eliminate some of the stress of hosting this year’s Super Bowl party, we’ve chosen quick and easy recipes that won’t leave you feeling overwhelmed or unorganized. From easy slow cooker recipes to simple (but delicious) sandwich ideas, we have everything you need to feed your friends and still have fun this year.
So, let’s get to it! Here are 30 easy and delicious Super Bowl party meal ideas:
1. Easy Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwiches
2. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
3. Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos with Chili Onion Rings
4. Teriyaki BBQ Ribs
5. Southwestern Steak Enchiladas
6. BLT Caprese Slidrs
7. Gourmet Lasagna
8. Tex Mex White Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
9. Chicken Tacos
10. Taco Mac & Cheese
11. Grilled Beef Kabobs
12. Lasagna Sandwiches
13. Grilled Buffalo Wings
14. Black Bean Tacos with Tomato Salsa
15. Quick and Easy Hamburger Casserole
16. Buffalo Chicken Nachos
17. Halftime Chili Con Carne
18. Baked Three Cheese Meatball Subs
19. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
20. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Onion Strings
21. Homemade Mac & Cheese
22. Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Kabobs
23. Smoky Gouda Bacon Cheeseburgers
24. Quick and Easy Burgers
25. Tater Tots Casserole with Cheddar Cheese
26. Hot Italian Turkey Sandwiches
27. Spicy Thai BBQ Shrimp
28. Chicken on a Stick
29. Ground Beef and Cheese Stuffed Peppers
30. Slow Cooker Cincinnati Chili
The best part of every party is undoubtedly the food. If you're not eating good food are you really having a good time?
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few weeks away: Are you ready for the big game?
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you're looking for food ideas to impress your guests this year, we have some truly unique...
Football and chicken wings....ahhh sweet, sweet (and spicy) traditions.
Pretty much the easiest way to make chicken fajitas at home while optimizing on flavor and saving you time, dishes and energy!
Super Bowl is COMING. Maybe for you, it's just football, but a sports showdown of this proportion calls for more than frozen...
Regardless of if your team wins the super bowl or not, the following eight party bites will certainly score you a few touch downs...
That delicious familiar buffalo sauce is often accompanied by something breaded and fried, like chicken wings, or a...
Years back my Mom taught me the life hack of using store bought pre-made pizza dough for cinnamon rolls.
A different spin on a traditional chili, with a creamy buffalo ranch chicken version that will kick up your crock pot dinner a few...
If you love salsa, this recipe is for you.
If you love bean salads, this recipe is for you.
If you love guacamole...
With the big game all set for Sunday, the latest battle on the field calls for a serious party with momentous snacks on the table!