Cracking open a fortune cookie is the perfect way to end a night filled with the most delicious Chinese take out. Often times the fortunes held within the cookie are sweet and positive general comments that can apply to pretty much anyone. Every once in a while though, you will come across a negative or sad fortune…and if you’re lucky, you may just catch a few that don’t make any sense at all. We’ve done some digging and have found 15 hilariously terrible fortunes that will brighten up your day.
1. Your fortune is just as pissed as you to eat healthy.
2. Sing it with me: “A-B-C-D-E-F-GEEEE!”
3. I didn’t think you could pick a bad cookie..?
4. You don’t have to tell me twice.
5. Give me all the cheesy quotes.
6. Wow, I already felt bad about it!
8. Is it though?
9. Uh, well, I’m going to have to call this the farthest thing from wisdom.
10. Well, I’ve never considered a fortune’s comfort before…
11. Well, have you ever considered this?
12. My mom always told me I was a special, er, glow worm?
13. Wait! No!
14. I feel like I should be offended?
15. Well shucks, you learn something new everyday.
Silk, America's number 1 plant-based beverage brand has added a brand new product to its dairy-free lineup and you seriously need...
Valentine's day is just around the corner and to make the day a little bit sweeter restaurants are featuring exclusive Valentine's...
Are you tired of settling for a sub-par breakfast or skipping that meal entirely?
In case you didn't get the opportunity to enjoy Cookies and Cream flavored Twix back in the '90s, you can try them now!
With St. Patty's Day just around the corner, many are anticipating the launch of the annual Shamrock Shake at McDonald's!
Valentine's Day is nearly here and what better way to celebrate than with warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits in hand.
Coca-Cola, the carbonated soft drink company has unveiled some interesting (and delicious) flavors over the years.
Are you tired of all the mushy-gushy aspects that come with the love holiday, Valentine's Day?
Ah... breakfast time, perhaps one of the most sacred (and often rushed) meals of the day!
Oreo has unveiled many delicious and interesting flavors over the years and they have another fun (and patriotic) cookie coming...
Valentine's Day is almost here and what better way to celebrate than with festive heart-shaped food!
Many of us start our day with a warm (or cold) cup of coffee to help get a good kick start to the day.