Cracking open a fortune cookie is the perfect way to end a night filled with the most delicious Chinese take out. Often times the fortunes held within the cookie are sweet and positive general comments that can apply to pretty much anyone. Every once in a while though, you will come across a negative or sad fortune…and if you’re lucky, you may just catch a few that don’t make any sense at all. We’ve done some digging and have found 15 hilariously terrible fortunes that will brighten up your day.
1. Your fortune is just as pissed as you to eat healthy.
2. Sing it with me: “A-B-C-D-E-F-GEEEE!”
3. I didn’t think you could pick a bad cookie..?
4. You don’t have to tell me twice.
5. Give me all the cheesy quotes.
6. Wow, I already felt bad about it!
8. Is it though?
9. Uh, well, I’m going to have to call this the farthest thing from wisdom.
10. Well, I’ve never considered a fortune’s comfort before…
11. Well, have you ever considered this?
12. My mom always told me I was a special, er, glow worm?
13. Wait! No!
14. I feel like I should be offended?
15. Well shucks, you learn something new everyday.
Coined "The World's Most Instagrammable Coffee" we obviously had to go a take a visit to our own local (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)...
Easter is coming oh so early this year. So early, in fact, that you may have noticed your local grocery stores overlapping...
Have you heard of the latest diet craze, the intermittent fasting diet?
These delicious lemonades don't only look like they're from out of this world but they're magical too.
It's not a fad, it's not new, but it's most definitely a trend, a trend that isn't looking to go anywhere.
Go back 15 years ago and nobody but high-end restaurants cared how the food was plated, served and enjoyed.
As part of their new Tasty Travels campaign, Hotels.com conducted a survey of 9,000 people across 29 countries.
Canada Day is coming up and we can't wait to celebrate! But, what makes Canada so special anyway?
In the realm of food trends, it appears the "unicorn phase" is far from over.
You've probably been hearing things about this new vegan burger everyone's going crazy for, the Beyond Meat burger.
So disclaimer: I'll pretty much try anything that's new and plant-based at Starbucks.
The whole pumpkin spiced thing has become a bit of a movement. There's pumpkin spiced everything now.