Cracking open a fortune cookie is the perfect way to end a night filled with the most delicious Chinese take out. Often times the fortunes held within the cookie are sweet and positive general comments that can apply to pretty much anyone. Every once in a while though, you will come across a negative or sad fortune…and if you’re lucky, you may just catch a few that don’t make any sense at all. We’ve done some digging and have found 15 hilariously terrible fortunes that will brighten up your day.
1. Your fortune is just as pissed as you to eat healthy.
2. Sing it with me: “A-B-C-D-E-F-GEEEE!”
3. I didn’t think you could pick a bad cookie..?
4. You don’t have to tell me twice.
5. Give me all the cheesy quotes.
6. Wow, I already felt bad about it!
8. Is it though?
9. Uh, well, I’m going to have to call this the farthest thing from wisdom.
10. Well, I’ve never considered a fortune’s comfort before…
11. Well, have you ever considered this?
12. My mom always told me I was a special, er, glow worm?
13. Wait! No!
14. I feel like I should be offended?
15. Well shucks, you learn something new everyday.
Rainbow foods are all the rage right now and we aren't mad at it! Rainbows make everyone feel good and can often fill your plate...
It's not a fad, it's not new, but it's most definitely a trend, a trend that isn't looking to go anywhere.
Go back 15 years ago and nobody but high-end restaurants cared how the food was plated, served and enjoyed.
As part of their new Tasty Travels campaign, Hotels.com conducted a survey of 9,000 people across 29 countries.
Canada Day is coming up and we can't wait to celebrate! But, what makes Canada so special anyway?
In the realm of food trends, it appears the "unicorn phase" is far from over.
Canada has spoken...and they LOVE the new Beyond Meat burger at A&W.
So disclaimer: I'll pretty much try anything that's new and plant-based at Starbucks.
The whole pumpkin spiced thing has become a bit of a movement. There's pumpkin spiced everything now.
Halloween is a great time to have the excuse to do what you love - dressing up your pet hilariously.
If you didn't already know, National Coffee Day is quickly approaching. September 29th to be exact!
Today, IHOP announced they're next big thing has been brewing up, literally!