There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to bake one from scratch – we get it! Luckily, most grocery stores stock them around the holidays and it’s easy enough to grab a couple before the family feast. While these pies may still be tasty enough, upgrading them gives them that wow-factor that homemade desserts have simply because they were made from scratch. Use this genius pumpkin pie hack the next time you’re serving guests sub-par store-bought pie. You seriously won’t regret it!
- Store-bought pumpkin pie (we used a jumbo pie)
- Canned whipped cream
- Remove packaging from pie(s), leaving it in the pie plate.
- Press the cookie cutter into the pie, starting near an edge to ensure you get the maximum number of mini pies. Repeat until you've used up the whole pie.
- Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the excess pie. Put in a sealed container for later (I sense a midnight snack!).
- Carefully lift the mini pies out of the pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Top with canned whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Enjoy!
A while back we dove into the world of dessert hummus with a chocolate version that reminded us of brownie batter.
Summer is finally here and it's a hot one! The easiest way to cool down (besides living in front of the A/C unit) is a cold treat,...
The season of fall is a favorite for many because it means crisp air, cozy layered clothing, and of course comforting meals.
Spooky season is here and it's time go all out for this fun holiday.
Halloween candy steals the spotlight on this spooky holiday but there are an abundance of other fun treats you can enjoy too!
Apple picking season is upon us so be sure to make the best of this fun fall activity.
Every year families gather around the table, give thanks, and enjoy delicious food on the Thanksgiving holiday.
Crispy bacon is especially enjoyed for breakfast but it has quickly made its way into every meal of the day!
Committing to the keto diet requires hard work and dedication, especially if you want to remain in ketosis.
Many enjoy the season of summer because of the warm weather, longer days, fresh meals, and of course the trips to the beach.
The holiday season is upon us and with that comes many holiday parties!
You can never go wrong with buttery flaky crescent rolls but did you know a tube of crescent roll dough can be so much more than...