There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to bake one from scratch – we get it! Luckily, most grocery stores stock them around the holidays and it’s easy enough to grab a couple before the family feast. While these pies may still be tasty enough, upgrading them gives them that wow-factor that homemade desserts have simply because they were made from scratch. Use this genius pumpkin pie hack the next time you’re serving guests sub-par store-bought pie. You seriously won’t regret it!
- Store-bought pumpkin pie (we used a jumbo pie)
- Canned whipped cream
- Remove packaging from pie(s), leaving it in the pie plate.
- Press the cookie cutter into the pie, starting near an edge to ensure you get the maximum number of mini pies. Repeat until you've used up the whole pie.
- Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the excess pie. Put in a sealed container for later (I sense a midnight snack!).
- Carefully lift the mini pies out of the pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Top with canned whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Enjoy!
With the growing popularity of the Instant Pot, more and more creative recipes are arising - but it's not just for meal planning,...
Dessert is and has always been the highlight of any holiday dinner, and this year is no exception.
When a chocolate craving hits, the key is to not just satisfy it with a low quality, mediocre treat.
Spring has sprung and Easter is right around the corner! Whether it's a cute treat for your kiddo's class, an office potluck, or...
It's officially Spring weather and we're ready to trade our heavy comfort foods for light and bright flavors (even if this recipe...
Although Mother's really should be pampered every day for all they do, dedicating this special day for them is very important.
Who doesn't love a good potluck? They're the best because it often means that there will be loads of food and a wonderful variety...
Cinnamon buns are perhaps one of the most beloved baked goods of all time.
Whether you have volunteered or were voluntold, taking on the task of a bridal shower can be both fun and stressful.
The Fourth of July is just around the corner and that means you're probably starting to plan your menu!
We love a good copycat recipe here at Forkly and this Wendy's chocolate frosty is no exception!
Summer is finally here and it's a hot one! The easiest way to cool down (besides living in front of the A/C unit) is a cold treat,...