There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to bake one from scratch – we get it! Luckily, most grocery stores stock them around the holidays and it’s easy enough to grab a couple before the family feast. While these pies may still be tasty enough, upgrading them gives them that wow-factor that homemade desserts have simply because they were made from scratch. Use this genius pumpkin pie hack the next time you’re serving guests sub-par store-bought pie. You seriously won’t regret it!
- Store-bought pumpkin pie (we used a jumbo pie)
- Canned whipped cream
- Remove packaging from pie(s), leaving it in the pie plate.
- Press the cookie cutter into the pie, starting near an edge to ensure you get the maximum number of mini pies. Repeat until you've used up the whole pie.
- Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the excess pie. Put in a sealed container for later (I sense a midnight snack!).
- Carefully lift the mini pies out of the pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Top with canned whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Enjoy!
If you’re like most working families, there isn’t opportunity to go grocery shopping several times in the week to keep...
Big or small, kitchen pantries are a serious game-changer when it comes to storage space.
Refrigerators may be one of the most important appliances in our homes. After all, the fridge is the lifeline for our food.
Cupboards play an important role in the kitchen! They store our dishes, dry food, bakeware, and so much more!
A messy kitchen is the worst! Studies show that clutter can wreak havoc on our mental state so let's get organized together!
It's time to put that lazy susan to work! We've got a super practical, super simple hack for you to help organize your fridge and...
It’s time to put your lazy susan to work! This simple organization tool can do a lot of heavy lifting on your house, providing...
This is an easy hack to help organize your kitchen in the cutest way! It's super simple and completely customizable!
If there's one thing is our kitchen that seems to never get organized, it is definitely our cupboards!
Keeping the house organized can make all the difference in living more stress-free.
Nothing quite compares to eating a bowl of fresh strawberries but that sweet fruit never seems to last as long as we want it!
Nothing quite beats biting into a big juicy slice of watermelon -- especially on a hot summer day!