There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to bake one from scratch – we get it! Luckily, most grocery stores stock them around the holidays and it’s easy enough to grab a couple before the family feast. While these pies may still be tasty enough, upgrading them gives them that wow-factor that homemade desserts have simply because they were made from scratch. Use this genius pumpkin pie hack the next time you’re serving guests sub-par store-bought pie. You seriously won’t regret it!
- Store-bought pumpkin pie (we used a jumbo pie)
- Canned whipped cream
- Remove packaging from pie(s), leaving it in the pie plate.
- Press the cookie cutter into the pie, starting near an edge to ensure you get the maximum number of mini pies. Repeat until you've used up the whole pie.
- Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the excess pie. Put in a sealed container for later (I sense a midnight snack!).
- Carefully lift the mini pies out of the pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Top with canned whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Enjoy!
Spring has sprung and Easter is right around the corner! Whether it's a cute treat for your kiddo's class, an office potluck, or...
Parties happen all year round and instead of taking on the task of cooking for a crowd, make your next party a potluck party!
Weight Watchers has reinvented itself over the years and because of that, it is becoming more popular now than ever.
Tim Hortons has been serving Canadian's delicious coffee and baked goods for over 55 years.
It's hard to resist sampling that delicious cookie dough but as we all know, it comes with a risk!
Ben & Jerry's, the Vermont-based ice cream company has dedicated its business to bring you delicious ice cream that is both...
There's nothing better than watching your favorite show (or movie) with a pint of ice cream in hand.
It's officially Love month, AKA February and to celebrate the upcoming holiday, Baskin Robbins is offering delicious Valentine's...
If you haven't heard of dessert hummus yet, it's essentially a sweet spin on a traditionally savory chickpea-based dip.
With St. Patty's Day just around the corner, many are anticipating the launch of the annual Shamrock Shake at McDonald's!
With dairy allergies and vegan dietary preferences on the rise, companies are making the commitment to offer their consumers more...
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and many restaurants are helping you celebrate early!