There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to bake one from scratch – we get it! Luckily, most grocery stores stock them around the holidays and it’s easy enough to grab a couple before the family feast. While these pies may still be tasty enough, upgrading them gives them that wow-factor that homemade desserts have simply because they were made from scratch. Use this genius pumpkin pie hack the next time you’re serving guests sub-par store-bought pie. You seriously won’t regret it!
- Store-bought pumpkin pie (we used a jumbo pie)
- Canned whipped cream
- Remove packaging from pie(s), leaving it in the pie plate.
- Press the cookie cutter into the pie, starting near an edge to ensure you get the maximum number of mini pies. Repeat until you've used up the whole pie.
- Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the excess pie. Put in a sealed container for later (I sense a midnight snack!).
- Carefully lift the mini pies out of the pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Top with canned whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Enjoy!
Beer is one of those things you either really love, or really hate.
St. Patrick's Day is over and Easter is just around the corner. There's no better time than now to start planning your cool and...
Tasty treats are just one of the highlights of Easter. Finding the perfect treat and accommodating a variety of diets such as a...
Growing up in the 80’s, money cakes were a regular birthday occurrence for us.
Who can resist a warm, rich, chocolatey brownie? Not me! But if you're committed to the Ketogenic diet then you likely have to...
This might honestly be our most favorite cake. It’s adorable, and it was so easy and quick to come together.
Toothpicks are generally made of wood, plastic or metal and were originally used to remove food from your teeth after a meal.
A while back we dove into the world of dessert hummus with a chocolate version that reminded us of brownie batter.
Avocados are considered a nutrient dense fruit, yes a fruit! You may be tempted to call avocados a vegetable because of their dark...
Fruit cobbler is a delicious, light dessert that is best enjoyed warm, gooey, and straight from the oven!
For many, cheese is one of the hardest foods to give up when you adopt a vegan diet, no matter the reason you've decided to cut...
There are many foods you have to limit or give up when you’re on the ketogenic diet in order to stay within your daily carb...