There is nothing quite like homemade pumpkin pie, no matter the holiday. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to bake one from scratch – we get it! Luckily, most grocery stores stock them around the holidays and it’s easy enough to grab a couple before the family feast. While these pies may still be tasty enough, upgrading them gives them that wow-factor that homemade desserts have simply because they were made from scratch. Use this genius pumpkin pie hack the next time you’re serving guests sub-par store-bought pie. You seriously won’t regret it!
- Store-bought pumpkin pie (we used a jumbo pie)
- Canned whipped cream
- Remove packaging from pie(s), leaving it in the pie plate.
- Press the cookie cutter into the pie, starting near an edge to ensure you get the maximum number of mini pies. Repeat until you've used up the whole pie.
- Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the excess pie. Put in a sealed container for later (I sense a midnight snack!).
- Carefully lift the mini pies out of the pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Top with canned whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Enjoy!
When you think of a warm day, what flavors come to mind? Maybe some BBQ flavors like hamburgers, hot dogs and grilled veggies.
For many, cheese is one of the hardest foods to give up when you adopt a vegan diet, no matter the reason you've decided to cut...
There are many foods you have to limit or give up when you’re on the ketogenic diet in order to stay within your daily carb...
I love holidays because it gives everyone a chance to unwind and spend quality time with those you love.
Holidays are the hardest times of the year to stay on track with your diet.
Not everyone can be a Pinterest-level chef when it comes to celebrations and holidays. But we can try!
A Christmas cake is the centerpiece of your holiday meal. After you're stuffed with turkey and all the fixings, the only thing...
I have to say, the holidays are my favorite time of year. There's something so exciting about all the twinkle lights, decorations...
My favorite thing about the holidays is time spent with family, however, my second favorite thing has to be the delicious food!
The holiday season seems to creep up on us each year. After all, we're busy gift shopping, grocery shopping and preparing menus...
When a chocolate craving hits, the key is to not just satisfy it with a low quality, mediocre treat.
St. Patrick's Day is over and Easter is just around the corner. There's no better time than now to start planning your cool and...