We all know that deviled eggs are a bit of an Easter staple food. They’re easy and inexpensive to make and serve up impressively. They’re truly a holiday favorite.
We wanted to bring the deviled eggs to the dessert table. A finger food dessert that could be served up to kids and adults alike with a Spring-colored treat that everyone will love.
What’s great about a Jell-O recipe like this, is you can even opt for the sugar-free variety, which is perfect for those who are on the Ketogenic diet!
Simply using a plastic deviled egg carrier (we found them at the dollar store) you have a mold to make these yourself easily!!
Topped with a few Easter-y sprinkles, these little cutie treats are going to be the star of the dessert table.
TIP: We recommend topping them with Cool Whip just before serving, and they should hold in good condition for about an hour of serving time! But, we doubt they’ll make it that long.
- 4 packets of colored Jell-O (can sub for sugar free)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip, thawed
- Cool Whip, spray can
- 1 tbsp round rainbow sprinkles or colored sugar
- 4 mixing bowls
- 2 deviled egg trays
- Start with 4 bowls, each with one color/flavor of Jell-O powder emptied into each.
- Add 1/2 cup of boiling water to each, and stir until dissolved.
- Next, add a dollop of Cool Whip to each bowl to give it a semi-opaque appearance and mix until dissolved.
- Pour each color individually into your egg trays, one at a time.
- Set the tray in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Before serving, top each with a dollop of Cool Whip (spray can, pipe or spoon on) then sprinkle with some Spring colored rainbow sprinkles! Enjoy 🙂
Do you load your short stack up with butter and syrup? Or do you prefer your flapjacks with jam and whipped cream?
We've been told time and time again that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day.
Starting a new diet isn't the hard part but being consistent and dedicated is!
I wish I could say I'm a pro baker but unfortunately, that department is where I struggle most!
It's time to say goodbye to boring dinners and replace them with something new and exciting!
Are you tired of making the same old recipes using ground beef? Get excited about your meals again because we're going to show you...
We all crave delicious fried food from time to time. However, if those cravings become a regular habit, then those fried foods can...
Many of us start our day with a trip to Starbucks and fuel our day with a cup of coffee.
Summer is one of the most sought-after seasons of the year. If you experience cold winter months then you surely appreciate those...
When the snack cravings hit we all know how easy it is to reach for the most accessible thing in sight.
Kids can be picky eaters and when it comes to the snacking department they often beg for the most unhealthy choices!
Whether you have volunteered or were voluntold, taking on the task of a bridal shower can be both fun and stressful.