We all know that deviled eggs are a bit of an Easter staple food. They’re easy and inexpensive to make and serve up impressively. They’re truly a holiday favorite.
We wanted to bring the deviled eggs to the dessert table. A finger food dessert that could be served up to kids and adults alike with a Spring-colored treat that everyone will love.
What’s great about a Jell-O recipe like this, is you can even opt for the sugar-free variety, which is perfect for those who are on the Ketogenic diet!
Simply using a plastic deviled egg carrier (we found them at the dollar store) you have a mold to make these yourself easily!!
Topped with a few Easter-y sprinkles, these little cutie treats are going to be the star of the dessert table.
TIP: We recommend topping them with Cool Whip just before serving, and they should hold in good condition for about an hour of serving time! But, we doubt they’ll make it that long.
- 4 packets of colored Jell-O (can sub for sugar free)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip, thawed
- Cool Whip, spray can
- 1 tbsp round rainbow sprinkles or colored sugar
- 4 mixing bowls
- 2 deviled egg trays
- Start with 4 bowls, each with one color/flavor of Jell-O powder emptied into each.
- Add 1/2 cup of boiling water to each, and stir until dissolved.
- Next, add a dollop of Cool Whip to each bowl to give it a semi-opaque appearance and mix until dissolved.
- Pour each color individually into your egg trays, one at a time.
- Set the tray in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Before serving, top each with a dollop of Cool Whip (spray can, pipe or spoon on) then sprinkle with some Spring colored rainbow sprinkles! Enjoy 🙂
Kids can be picky eaters and when it comes to the snacking department they often beg for the most unhealthy choices!
If you don't want to get sick, storing food properly is key! At times, it can be hard to determine what should and shouldn't be...
As soon as the warm weather hits it's time to hit the pools and the beaches!
There are several different types of broth such as vegetable broth, chicken, fish, and beef.
Tomato sauce is used in so many different glorious recipes! It's can be a delicious sauce for pasta, pizza, and can be secretly...
Snacks are sneaky foods that can derail our diets, especially when following the keto diet.
Stay clear of the sun, don't smoke, get adequate sleep, and limit your stress is all you need to prevent accelerated aging, right?
The microwave oven has been making our dreams come true since 1967.
There has been a lot of emphasis on the raw food diet as of late but with a bit of research, you'll quickly discover that not all...
Here's the thing, we tend to put a lot of emphasis on what we shouldn't be eating but it's time the foods we really should be...
Julia Child is one of the most iconic chefs in the world, and for good reason.
Starting a new diet can be daunting and difficult and staying committed to that diet can be even harder.