We all know that deviled eggs are a bit of an Easter staple food. They’re easy and inexpensive to make and serve up impressively. They’re truly a holiday favorite.
We wanted to bring the deviled eggs to the dessert table. A finger food dessert that could be served up to kids and adults alike with a Spring-colored treat that everyone will love.
What’s great about a Jell-O recipe like this, is you can even opt for the sugar-free variety, which is perfect for those who are on the Ketogenic diet!
Simply using a plastic deviled egg carrier (we found them at the dollar store) you have a mold to make these yourself easily!!
Topped with a few Easter-y sprinkles, these little cutie treats are going to be the star of the dessert table.
TIP: We recommend topping them with Cool Whip just before serving, and they should hold in good condition for about an hour of serving time! But, we doubt they’ll make it that long.
- 4 packets of colored Jell-O (can sub for sugar free)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip, thawed
- Cool Whip, spray can
- 1 tbsp round rainbow sprinkles or colored sugar
- 4 mixing bowls
- 2 deviled egg trays
- Start with 4 bowls, each with one color/flavor of Jell-O powder emptied into each.
- Add 1/2 cup of boiling water to each, and stir until dissolved.
- Next, add a dollop of Cool Whip to each bowl to give it a semi-opaque appearance and mix until dissolved.
- Pour each color individually into your egg trays, one at a time.
- Set the tray in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Before serving, top each with a dollop of Cool Whip (spray can, pipe or spoon on) then sprinkle with some Spring colored rainbow sprinkles! Enjoy 🙂
I wish I could say I'm a pro baker but unfortunately, that department is where I struggle most!
Following a new diet can be both exciting and daunting and following through with that diet is never easy!
Catering to the ever-changing palates of children can be exhausting. One week they love pasta the next week they hate it!
We've all heard it before "be sure to get a good night sleep". But do you know how important that statement really is?
Who doesn't love a good potluck? You get to hang out with friends and dig into a delicious assortment of food.
Dog owners know too well how hard it is to resist the adorable faces of their little furbabies, especially when they're begging...
Summer is one of the most anticipated seasons of the year! I mean, why wouldn't you love it?
We seem to have breakfast and dinner covered but what about lunch?
If you don't want to get sick, storing food properly is key! At times, it can be hard to determine what should and shouldn't be...
As soon as the warm weather hits it's time to hit the pools and the beaches!
There are several different types of broth such as vegetable broth, chicken, fish, and beef.
Tomato sauce is used in so many different glorious recipes! It's can be a delicious sauce for pasta, pizza, and can be secretly...