These waffle puffs will blow your Nutella loving minds! Easy to make without an ove, and instead using a basic waffle iron, along with three other ingredients (yes, only three!) it’s the perfect last minute dessert, or late night snack. Nutella recipes FTW!
- Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Icing/Confectioners Sugar for dusting, optional
- Waffle Iron
- Spatula or knife
- Heat your waffle iron to a medium heat setting.
- Roll out your puff pastry (if you didn't buy a pre-rolled variety).
- Using a bowl with approximately the same diameter as your waffle iron, place the bowl upside down on the puff pastry dough, and cut around to create a puff pastry circle. Repeat to have 2 circles total.
- Place your puff pastry into the waffle iron, and spread nutella into the centre, spreading outwards but leaving the edges bare.
- Sprinkle in mini marshmallows onto the nutella. Then place the second puff pastry circle on top.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, puffed, and golden brown.
- Carefully remove, and let cool slightly before cutting into quarters.
- Using the leftover edges of the puff pastry you cut away, make tiny versions of the same in the waffle iron to make this recipe without any food waste.