These waffle puffs will blow your Nutella loving minds! Easy to make without an ove, and instead using a basic waffle iron, along with three other ingredients (yes, only three!) it’s the perfect last minute dessert, or late night snack. Nutella recipes FTW!
- Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Icing/Confectioners Sugar for dusting, optional
- Waffle Iron
- Spatula or knife
- Heat your waffle iron to a medium heat setting.
- Roll out your puff pastry (if you didn't buy a pre-rolled variety).
- Using a bowl with approximately the same diameter as your waffle iron, place the bowl upside down on the puff pastry dough, and cut around to create a puff pastry circle. Repeat to have 2 circles total.
- Place your puff pastry into the waffle iron, and spread nutella into the centre, spreading outwards but leaving the edges bare.
- Sprinkle in mini marshmallows onto the nutella. Then place the second puff pastry circle on top.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, puffed, and golden brown.
- Carefully remove, and let cool slightly before cutting into quarters.
- Using the leftover edges of the puff pastry you cut away, make tiny versions of the same in the waffle iron to make this recipe without any food waste.
The official wardrobe swap happened for me this weekend. All my knitted winter sweaters are in storage and my summer sundresses...
Ice cream cakes are absolutely to DIE for. Have you heard of ice cream pies though?
Sweet potatoes are definitely an all-year-round vegetable to enjoy, but somehow it's just much more popular in the fall and winter...
Who starts their morning with a tall mug of coffee? Most of us! The best way to enjoy a good cup of coffee is to pair it with a...
When I was a kid, fudge was something that so rich and decadent it came around maybe once a year.
When we crave chocolate, rarely do our minds first go to white chocolate. Why is that?
Chickpeas are always thought of as the ingredient required to make hummus and a bunch of other healthy foods.
Have you offered to bring a dessert to a dinner party or family gathering before and then realized a few hours before the get...
Thanksgiving is coming up and we're preparing our menus. The highlight of the dinner will be the turkey, but the dessert is just...
Mmmm, lemon desserts are my favorite (next to chocolate of course)!
So as a mom of 3 school-aged children you can probably guess that the word "SLIME" has become part of our regular vocabulary.
So another year has passed and your little trick or treaters have come home with a sack full of candy, and right at the bottom is...