During the holidays, depending on where you live of course, it often involves gathering around with warm beverages in hand. When you want to fancy it up, you add whipped cream of course! Adding a special touch to your holiday hot drinks is a simple and easy way to up your hosting game, and leave your guests warmed with holiday cheer.
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- Colored Sugar
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Small Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Combine whipped cream and sugar in a bowl. Using your hand mixer, slowly begin whipping building up speed as not to create too much splatter. Continue whipping until thick peaks form, and you've made whipped cream!
- Spread your whipped cream out evenly on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles!
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters, and place them back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Place 1-3 whipped cream melts on top of a warm beverage, and let them melt away creating a whipped cream topping to your hot drink.